“Very good, Close up magic” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Armando Vera Magic

Armando Vera Magic
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Planet Hollywood Casino, Saxe Theater, Las Vegas, NV 89109
+1 800-715-9219
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a small and intimate one man show. It plays just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: - Our website or our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. If you are looking for a big and spectacular production, this show might NOT be for you but if you are looking for a "VIP Up-Close Experience" where the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it, then you don't want to miss it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Littleton, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
“Very good, Close up magic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I love these smaller shows. Armando (AV) was very entertaining. He involved the audience very well (and the audience is kept small which is great for us!). His ability to manipulate cards and objects, close up, was really impressive. I would definitely recommend this as a stop by itself (we got tickets to AV and Nathan Burton's).

Visited December 2013
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thanks for your words. I'm proud to say this is the only sleight of hand magic show in Las Vegas and as you experienced our DOUBLE Feature Package gives you the rare opportunity to see up-close magic and some of the best stage illusions in town as well.
Tell your friends to go to my website to get their tickets.
Armando Vera Magic.com

Denville, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
“Armando Vega”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Armando is an excellent Nd talented slight if hand expert. It is great to see him only 5 feet from where I was sitting and his professionalism is unequaled. Armando and Burton are the best values in Las Vegas and are extremely entertaining!

Visited December 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed the intimate aspect of my show. As you noticed there is no other show in town that offers this kind of entertainment.
Great to hear you consider our DOUBLE Feature Package the best deal in town. FYI now you can purchase this special on my website.
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

If you are going to see the superb Nathan Burton, then you MUST catch the 45 minute "pre-show" by Armando Vera. He's funny, witty, charming and his sleight of hand is the best I've ever seen. He does things that are totally unexpected. A real gem of a show.

Visited December 2013
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Thanks for your review. I'm thrill to hear you enjoyed my show as much as Nathan's. We are the only show in Vegas that offers a DOUBLE Feature Special. First you get to enjoy sleight of hand magic a few feet from your seat and then some of the best illusions in town. Get your tickets on my website right now.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“You will be glad you have seen Armando's magic show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We were 3 rows from him and were watching him intensely. We saw nothing to give him away. Each time we thought we knew where he was going, he completely subverted our expectations to our delight and surprise. Without giving too much away, pay particular attention to the trick with the $100 note. We were totally amazed. In short, a most enjoyable experience we would pay good money for. The fact that it is included in our ticket for the Nathan Burton show is the icing on the cake.

Visited December 2013
Thank you for your words. I'm glad to hear you would've been as happy even if you had pay more for the shows. Our DOUBLE Feature Special gives you the unique opportunity to see 45 minutes of sleight of hand magic first and then over and hour of incredible illusions without going anywhere else. Now you can purchase this special on my website.
Thanks again,
california
“The hidden secret of Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I would recommend this show and Nathan Burton to everyone. It was as good, if not better, as the popular, high priced shows in Vegas.

Visited December 2013
Thanks for your review. We work very hard to offer the best possible entertainment at the most affordable price. I'm glad our DOUBLE Feature Special exceeded your expectations. Get discounted tickets today on my website.
Thanks again.