“Unforgettable personalized show experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Armando Vera Magic

Armando Vera Magic
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Planet Hollywood Casino, Saxe Theater, Las Vegas, NV 89109
+1 800-715-9219
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a small and intimate one man show. It plays just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: - Our website or our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. If you are looking for a big and spectacular production, this show might NOT be for you but if you are looking for a "VIP Up-Close Experience" where the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it, then you don't want to miss it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
6 attraction reviews
“Unforgettable personalized show experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I took my parents to see Armando Vera and Nathan Burton as a birthday gift. My dad, "Bob", was asked to help out in the show a few times. Armando was funny and down to earth and he is an excellent sleight of hand magician. Armando seems to make a point to get to know his audience and he genuinely wants everyone to enjoy themselves, and we did!!! I recommend arriving early, about 45 minutes to be first in line like we were so you can sit in the very front! Although, all seats are great. Armando signed autographs and took pictures with us after the show. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and my Dad seemed to enjoy it more than a kid in a candy store! I would definitely see this show again. I would like to know if the show changes from time to time or if it would be the same tricks again if I went back a second time. Armando, I want to thank you for sharing your amazing talents!!

Visited November 2013
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thanks for your kind words. It's great to hear you saying your dad enjoyed the show more than a kid in a candy store. Please come back soon I always try add new surprises for our past guests. Now you can purchase your tickets on my website or by calling our toll free number (Nathan Burton Productions) and ask for the DOUBLE Feature Package.
See you again soon!

Henderson, Nevada
“LIKE CLOSEUP?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

If you want to be entertained and laugh at the same time and are a fan of magic like I am (for at least 75 years) then this would fill your bill. Armando's personality is so positive and his variety of "moves" continues to make you wonder, "How did he do that?" I believe Las Vegas has the best of most everything as regards entertainment and the magicians here are just fantastic. A worthy, fun show you should not miss.

Visited November 2013
Thanks for your review. I remember you mentioned you are a member of the Magic Castle in Hollywood and I'm thrill to hear you enjoyed my show so much. If your friends want to enjoy the same experience tell them to go to my website to book their tickets or call our toll free number (Nathan Burton Productions) and ask for the DOUBLE Feature Package.
Portland, Oregon
“You should go! He is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is a small venue, close up and really amazing show. If you are in Vegas this is something you should check out - Armando and Nathan Burton put on a great show. The magic is awesome -Armando is very personable and interacts with you while performing. Watch his hands all you want, I challenge you to see the slight of hand - he is so good! Also, his Mom is there for every show - Nancy is such a sweetheart!

Visited November 2013
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thanks for your review. I'm glad you see the value of our DOUBLE Feature Package. To purchase these tickets simply go to my website. Thanks for your visit!
Pekin, Illinois
“An extra special surprise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Got to see him when purchasing tickets to Nathan Burton's afternoon show. Was just fantastic. Fun, entertaining, and amazing. A must see show.

Visited November 2013
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for purchasing DOUBLE Feature tickets, we believe it's the best value in town and I'm glad to hear you agree with us. Now you can purchase discounted tickets on my website. Book yours now!
toronto, ontario
11 attraction reviews
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Very glad we watched Armando's show. He is very funny and engaging and it was an amazing show. Wow! How does he do it? Go and watch, you will not regret it.

Visited November 2013
Thanks for your review. It's great to hear my show exceeded your expectations. Please help us spread the word and tell your friends now they can go to my website to purchase discounted tickets. See you soon!