“He's so good!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Armando Vera Magic

Armando Vera Magic
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Planet Hollywood Casino, Saxe Theater, Las Vegas, NV 89109
+1 800-715-9219
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a small and intimate one man show. It plays just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: - Our website or our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. If you are looking for a big and spectacular production, this show might NOT be for you but if you are looking for a "VIP Up-Close Experience" where the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it, then you don't want to miss it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
“He's so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

What a blast. What a genuine nice guy. Very funny, connected with the audience, made everyone laugh many times. He was a true entertainer. Plus, he truly is talented with slight of hand tricks. There were a few where we were like "what the?" Just couldn't figure out how he pulled it off. He's a blast to watch. Do yourself a favor and see him!

Visited July 2013
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
I'm really to happy to know you had a blast in my show and thank you for your kind words about my persona. I really appreciate it.
If your friends want to enjoy the same experience they only need to ask for the DOUBLE Feature Package when calling our toll free number.

Pleasanton, California
“Lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

He was quite funny and would interact with the audience a lot. I felt really connected and he talked to every one of us at the end. Even as he showed us his tricks, we still couldn't figure them out! It was awesome and I'd definitely go again :)

Visited July 2013
Great to hear you are already planning to come back to the show. Please tell others about my show and to ask for the DOUBLE Feature Package when calling our toll free number.
Looking forward to see you again soon.
Calabasas, California
“The Amazing Armando Vera”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

You must see Armando Vera! He has a special, free VIP show about an hour before Nathan Burton's show: 20-25 people who arrived early. It's close up magic and even though everything takes place within a few feet of you there is no way to tell what's happening. He chose me for one illusion using my own $100 bill that absolutely blew everyone's mind. Take a $100 with you and hope that he chooses you. You'll be amazed. I'm never spending that hundred. I'm framing it and putting it on my wall so I can tell everyone about him. Armando's personality is infectious. His effects will leave you scratching your head and a grinning from ear to ear.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thanks a lot for your review. My show is included as part of the DOUBLE Feature package when you make reservations at our toll free number.
I'm really honor to hear you are going to frame your $100 bill used in the show. Hope to see you again soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina
41 attraction reviews
“Close up magic is true!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is the pre-show for Nathan Burton, you get it as a freebie if you come an hour early. Armando then performs to the small group of people who are there, our entire group was about 20 people. He is very animated and actually slows things down to allow you to see his moves. Alas, I still couldn't see the tricks, but that's just me! This was a great show, especially for free.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thanks for your kind words. The tickets that your purchased were DOUBLE Feature and yes, my show is part of this package. We really believe this is the best value in town and I'm glad to hear you agree.
Hong Kong, China
“Highly entertaining!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Good choreography and very fast hand motion. Even we were sitting right in front of Armando and paid full attention to his hand movement, we couldn't see how he did the tricks with our naked eyes. He is especially good at card magic! I would say he is nearly flawless in doing that.

I also paid some attention to the flow of the show, and was able to tell how some of the tricks done. But no chance to see with my naked eyes.

World-class magic performances and pleasant atmosphere, along with reasonable ticket price, it is probably the best value show in Las Vegas. We had a wonderful afternoon and walked out of the theatre happily. Will definitely see it again if we have chance.

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for coming to the show. We really believe our DOUBLE Feature package is the best deal in town and I'm glad to hear you agree with us. Hope to see you in Vegas soon.