“Cardman” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Armando Vera Magic

Armando Vera Magic
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Planet Hollywood Casino, Saxe Theater, Las Vegas, NV 89109
+1 800-715-9219
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a small and intimate one man show. It plays just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: - Our website or our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. If you are looking for a big and spectacular production, this show might NOT be for you but if you are looking for a "VIP Up-Close Experience" where the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it, then you don't want to miss it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Wichita, Kansas
“Cardman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Excellent show, interacts with audience very well. His close up slight of hand is absolutely unbelieveable.

Armando's show is not only great for adults but excellent for children.

Deserves a bigger venue even though his act is best close up.

Visited April 2013
Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thanks for your review. I work really hard to present a show that is entertaining for the children and surprising for the adults. I'm glad you agree. Hope to see you soon.

Melbourne, Australia
“WE LOVED ARMANDO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The four of us just happened on the online ad for this show ,which is a warm up for Nathan Burton's main illusion show .We were able to purchase tickets for Armando's show ,Nathans show and a buffet dinner at the planet hollywood buffet (which was excellent) for exceptional value .I think $45.00 per head it averaged out to,2 adults ,14yo and 10 yo.
Anyway close up is what we got and Armando is smooth ,confident and excellent at what he does. We all loved his work and couldn't believe some of his excellent sleight of hand work! My 10 yo got to go up with Armando to do a trick and also got called on stage with Nathan for his show !! Now he wants to be a magician!
DO IT , GO !

Visited April 2013
Our DOUBLE Feature + Buffet package is definitely the Best deal in town. I'm so happy you got to spend some quality time with your family and I'm also really honor to hear we inspired your son to become a magician, who knows he might have his own show in Vegas one day. Good Luck!
The Villages, Florida, United States
“Armando Vera”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Our party of 8 (all adults) planned to see Nathan Burton and were surprised to hear that we could attend Armando Vera's Vip pre show. The show was extremely entertaining and even though we were sitting just a few feet fm his table, we could not figure out how he performed his bag of tricks. He was amazing! Great show fall ages. Should I get back to Vegas again, he and Nathan Burton will once again be on my must see list!

Visited April 2013
Thanks for your words. A lot of groups had told me they felt like the performance was just for them. I'm very excited to hear we are already on your list for your next trip. See you soon.
Claremont, California
7 attraction reviews
“Talented magician”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

It takes about ten minutes to get into to show and past his corny jokes but after that you are captivated. Definitely a worthwhile experience for the kids to see the tricks up close.

Visited April 2013
Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you found the show captivating for adults and kids as well. Hope to see you soon.
Glendale
“4/8 Great Show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

AV pre show starts at 3 pm before Nathan Burton's show. We paid $28 for the pre-show and Nathan Burton's magic show with assigned seats. If you want to sit right in front of Armando's table, go early and make a line. He is amazing. Absolutely kid friendly, and entire family enjoyed it:-)

Visited April 2013
Thanks for your review. I'm so happy to hear everyone in your family had a great time at my show and I agree, our DOUBLE Feature package is the way to go!