“What a find!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I searched for "best pizza in Vegas" online and it suggested that the place to eat was Secret Pizza in the Cosmpolitan Hotel - they were right!!!!

This place is easy to find - if you can find your way to the pool table on the 2nd floor, then look for a corridor lined with album sleeves. It's there!

The white pizza was delicious, as was the pepperoni and meatball. I went back a second day for pepperoni and sausage.

It's not the cheapest pizza in town, but it must be some of the best!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Washington
“Secret Pizza; so easy to find & declious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stayed at The Cosmopolitan for two nights as part of my weekly Vegas stay. After getting settled into the room, I was determined to go on a treasure hunt to locate this Secret Pizza place I kept reading about.

From my West Tower elevator, I exited off on the third floor with the thought running through my head "now the search begins." Continue walking on down the corridor, passing the various convention/conference rooms until I reach the other end. Notice a group shooting pool. Looking to my left, I saw that narrow passageway with the album covers on it's walls, so I knew I had found the hidden treasure. Upon reaching the place, I'm greeted by this pleasant guy behind the counter stating "Hi; how can I help you?" I replied I'll have a slice of your mushroom pizza with sausage added on. He adds sausage onto it & pops it into the oven. Within a few minutes, it's ready; piping hot & tasty with just enough of a crispness to the thin crust. Not too crisp yet not soft. Ordered a cola to accompany it, sat down at one of the bar stool counters & devoured it with joy. While still in Vegas a few days later & at The Paris, I just had to go back the day before my departure for home. Only this time around, I made it two slices & a cola.

During my early October return trip back to Vegas, it will be another Secret Pizza visit all over again! Delicious, thin-crust pizza!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“Secret solved”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is easily one of the best food values in this hotel. The pizza is great! I could have eaten here exclusively for my entire stay. The staff were very friendly.

Visited June 2013
Florida
“I don't understand why this is getting good reviews”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

While staying at the Jockey Club we decided to try Secret Pizza in the Cosmopolitan, after reading the review about authentic NY pizza and how wonderful it is. I cannot begin to express our disappointment. First let me say, we are Italian, and we are from NY.
We got a mushroom & pepperoni – hard to mess up. SALTY, SALTY, SALTY. We had to take the pepperoni off, and there was something funky about the mushrooms. The crust was droopy, and there was hardly any sauce.
I think the mystique of this place; not having a name, not advertising, and you have to be “in the know” to find it may make it popular, but good pizza? Not by a long shot. Actually one of the worst pizzas I’ve ever had. The majority of it ended up in the garbage after paying $30.00, for a LOUSY cheese, mushroom and pepperoni pizza!
If you want authentic NY pizza go to the place in the Fashion show mall that does the brick-oven pizza – now that’s NY Italian pizza.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Secret”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Ok so we had to ask where this place was, hidden inside the Cosmo with no signs or name this place earned their name Secret Pizza. Not bad pizza we buy one to go and eat on our Balcony and then had it left over for breakfast the next day. Very greasy, but while in Vegas what doesn't kill you make you come back!

Visited June 2013