“Is there a word better then awesome?” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seth Grabel - Variety Magic

Seth Grabel - Variety Magic
Wolf Theater - Clarion Hotel & Casino, 305 Convention Center Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89109
702-990-1524
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #116 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: "America's Got Talent" finalist Seth Grabel brings his variety magic show to Vegas. Be amazed and experience Seth’s new twists of illusions and Acrobatics.
las vegas
6 attraction reviews
“Is there a word better then awesome?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is one magic show you do not want to miss. I recently had the opportunity to see Seth preform on a windjamming trip. He preformed some of the magic he could do considering no props, and no stage. He literally would "pop up" in different areas on the ship, the beach and on shore, performing for his fellow sailor's and children on the islands. I am still trying to figure out the coconut milk going from shell to shell and then the milk was gone, and then it wasn't.

I don't know where he will be performing next in Las Vegas, wherever it is DON"T MISS IT.

Visited September 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
“July 13th Seth Grabel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We took my son to the show for his 21st birthday and we had a blast. I thought, in a smaller theatre like that, we'd be able to catch how he performed some of the slight of hand but we couldn't. He is VERY talented,easily as talented as David Copperfield at magic. At the beginning of the show I thought it might be kind of corny but once he got on stage we were quite impressed. It was a true variety magic show in a small intimite style setting. Funny, amazing, acrobatic, magical. I'd absolutely recommend. Locals as well as anyone visiting should definately check it out. Your not going to find a better show for the price.

Marysville, Washington
7 attraction reviews
“Seth Grabel Really Likes What He Does!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

What stands out the most to me in watching Seth Grabel perform is his passion for magic - you can really tell he loves what he does! We were looking for an inexpensive show in Vegas since we were on a budget and the pickings are pretty meager. My daughter found the Seth Grabel show for $30 per ticket so we bought them. I was a bit taken aback by the condition of the hotel he performs in, but we walked straight through to the theater entrance. The theater is small and intimate. The show was definitely family friendly and like I said, Seth's passion for what he does is apparent. Definitely worth the money - the only reason I didn't give this review five stars is because the show could have been longer - one hour from start to finish and he performed for maybe 40 minutes of that time. My friend spent a lot of money seeing Chris Angell and was not impressed and was upset by his attitude toward his audience and in general. You won't find that with Seth! Very friendly and welcomed pictures and autographs. If you are on a budget or have a little time to kill, I don't think you will be disappointed in this show!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“great!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Very inexpensive.This show was awesome! He has talent...magic...humorous....and most of all personality. He is solo much better than Chris Angel who has no personality. Wonderfully entertaining. I. Would go again.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I enjoyed the show. Went for my twenty first birthday and had a great time. His performance was impressive and very funny. Even the basic slight of hand with decks of cards was made entertaining with how smoothly it was done. All around a great time.