“Fantastic fun but they forgot to pick us up.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 583 Attractions in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 350 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic fun but they forgot to pick us up.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

The bad bit first: the car never turned up to pick us up from the hotel. We waited 30 mins after the chosen pickup time but in the end had to drive there ourselves. I booked 2 packages almost 3 weeks before we were due to attend and arranged the pickup via email, it took them 2 days to reply to emails, they asked for the details of the pickup and never sent a final confirmation email. It was very sloppy and I expected more from the top rated attraction in Vegas.
When we arrived and told them what happened all we got was a half-hearted "oh, sorry" from the woman on the till, I would have appreciated perhaps some kind of discount or a bit more ammo... even a sincere apology would have been nice, but alas, nothing.

The good bit: The chap who took us in to the range was brilliant, he went through the safety brief, took us both in and we had a blast! I did the seal team six package and my friend did the pvt ryan package; it was incredible fun. It was my first time firing a gun and won't be the last. We got to take our target home at the end which is a nice souvenir.

I will definitely go to a firing range again in future, perhaps not this one.

Visited July 2014

St.Helens , England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Guns guns guns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

What a great start to a stag do this was. They collected us in a hum v, from our hotel and took us to the store. There was guns of all sizes and age to choose from. The staff were v friendly and very helpful.
It was a great couple of hours fun. A MUST if your in vegas. I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Saint Augustine, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Really Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I don't really even like to shoot guns and I had a great time with Battlefield Vegas. While my husband and 14 year old daughter shot every weapon imaginable, I wandered around the parking lot and looked at all the cool stuff. My favorite part of the experience was riding around Las Vegas in the humvee. How fun to be picked up at the Four Seasons in a camouflaged humvee! The guy who drove us around was so nice. He told us that all the people who work at Battlefield Vegas are ex-military and they love working there. My daughter brought all of her targets home in her suitcase, and was very proud of the fact that she out-shot her dad with some things. Great attraction. Would definitely go back.

Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
“World Class Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

What an unbelievable experience! My husband and I took our 15 year old son here as a surprise (who loves to study all things military), and all three of us ended up having a fantastic time!

First off, they have packages tailored to different types of gun enthusiasts. We purchased the "Modern Gamer" package for our son, and he was VERY excited to be able to shoot the guns that he had studied! Outside, they have old tanks, missles and helicopters you can climb on/in to take pictures. Also, Battlefield Vegas picks you up at your hotel (free of charge) in a military vehicle, and they will even drive you back to your hotel, Fremont Street OR the Outlets (if you've ever taken a cab in Vegas or tried to catch the Deuce in August, you know that its either going to be scorching hot or super expensive). Such an awesome amenity! Finally, the staff were not only very knowledgable, but super friendly!

Check this place out - it's worth making a day of it!

Edgewater, New Jersey
“Location, Quality, & GUNSSS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Went with 3 friends and had a blast. We shot the Desert Eagle, Sniper, AK47, Colt M4, and assortment of small handguns and submachine guns. The price is fair and the guides are great! They showed us the backroom that held bazooka's and the owner's collection of all different types of guns. Really cool and highly recommended!!!

Visited May 2014