“Guns guns guns” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 188 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
St.Helens , England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Guns guns guns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

What a great start to a stag do this was. They collected us in a hum v, from our hotel and took us to the store. There was guns of all sizes and age to choose from. The staff were v friendly and very helpful.
It was a great couple of hours fun. A MUST if your in vegas. I can't recommend this place highly enough.

• Polish first
Saint Augustine, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Really Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I don't really even like to shoot guns and I had a great time with Battlefield Vegas. While my husband and 14 year old daughter shot every weapon imaginable, I wandered around the parking lot and looked at all the cool stuff. My favorite part of the experience was riding around Las Vegas in the humvee. How fun to be picked up at the Four Seasons in a camouflaged humvee! The guy who drove us around was so nice. He told us that all the people who work at Battlefield Vegas are ex-military and they love working there. My daughter brought all of her targets home in her suitcase, and was very proud of the fact that she out-shot her dad with some things. Great attraction. Would definitely go back.

Portland, Oregon
8 attraction reviews
“World Class Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

What an unbelievable experience! My husband and I took our 15 year old son here as a surprise (who loves to study all things military), and all three of us ended up having a fantastic time!

First off, they have packages tailored to different types of gun enthusiasts. We purchased the "Modern Gamer" package for our son, and he was VERY excited to be able to shoot the guns that he had studied! Outside, they have old tanks, missles and helicopters you can climb on/in to take pictures. Also, Battlefield Vegas picks you up at your hotel (free of charge) in a military vehicle, and they will even drive you back to your hotel, Fremont Street OR the Outlets (if you've ever taken a cab in Vegas or tried to catch the Deuce in August, you know that its either going to be scorching hot or super expensive). Such an awesome amenity! Finally, the staff were not only very knowledgable, but super friendly!

Check this place out - it's worth making a day of it!

Edgewater, New Jersey
“Location, Quality, & GUNSSS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Went with 3 friends and had a blast. We shot the Desert Eagle, Sniper, AK47, Colt M4, and assortment of small handguns and submachine guns. The price is fair and the guides are great! They showed us the backroom that held bazooka's and the owner's collection of all different types of guns. Really cool and highly recommended!!!

Visited May 2014
Roanoke, VA
76 attraction reviews
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Although I would not consider myself a hard core "gun guy," I decided to visit Battleground Vegas after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. It was one of the best decisions, I've ever made. Great and friendly people and, while there is certainly an emphasis on safety, the staff still makes sure you have a great time.

I was fortunate to have Jeffery as my "Safety Officer," and he was awesome. Very knowledgeable and even volunteered to take pictures and video of me shooting. The tour of the grounds is also impressive and I hope the owners dream comes true and he is able to actually make it a formal military museum.

When in Vegas, you will see many shooting options, but I would highly recommend Battlefield Vegas. It just couldn't be any better.