“Battlefield Vegas” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 189 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Missouri City, Texas
“Battlefield Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went here due to the great reviews on Tripadvisor and I was not disappointed! It was great fun and I highly recommend it. I am not a gambler and wanted to do something different in Vegas. I have never shot a gun before so this was a new experience for me. John was my range safety officer and he was excellent. I wanted to shoot an old world war 2 gun and decided on the Walther P-38. I actually hit the target and got very close to the center with many of the shots--very exciting for me!! They have lots of different guns so there is something for everyone. A must do in Vegas.

• Polish first
Seattle
45 attraction reviews
“Safe, fun - a must do while in Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and son (in his 20s) had never fired weapons before and both were excited to try some of the exotic options available - they had the most fun! It was the highlight of their week in Vegas - they're still talking about it! Loved that it's a veteran owned and run business, their range officer made sure it was very safe, but it didn't deter from their fun or getting some great pictures. They were met as soon as they entered the range and all the staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They each picked a different set of weapons allowing for a very unique and personal experience. They would highly recommend a visit!

Loveland, Colorado
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went to this place while in Vegas. My husband and brother-in-law were the only ones shooting, but we all got to go back and experience it together. We were escorted back by instructor Livio. He was very informative and friendly. Even though my husband and brother-in-law were both avid gun lovers they still learned a lot about the new weapons and enjoyed the experience thoroughly! I highly recommend this while you are in Vegas. Ask for inspector/sergeant Livio...he was great! We will definitely go back next time!

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“You Have To Go Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was so much fun - one of the highlights of our trip.

There were four of us in our group, (three adults, one child) and we all had a great time. The staff were friendly and welcoming, explained all the gun/pricing options available as well as the safety procedures.

Carlos was our Range Safety Officer and he was fabulous. Only one of us had any experience of guns before so the others were a little nervous but Carlos answered our questions, put us at ease, explained what we needed to do and ensured our safety while also making sure we had a great time.

If you're in Vegas, you have to go and check it out.

Geelong, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Must Do In Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Must do if your in Las Vegas, very enjoyable! Retired army helicopter and vehicles you can have photos in, also got a photo holding a rocket launcher! Special mention to Livio, excellent customer service and makes you feel relaxed throughout the experience!!