“Must do in Vegas” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 189 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Must do in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was the best thing I did while I was in Vegas. It was so much fun and the prices were right. The people that work there are awesome. Everyone was so nice and helpful. They even let my friend hold a gun so that she can get a picture with me. The owner even gave us a ride back to the strip. He said to call anytime we were in town. Great experience!!!! Cant wait to go back to Vegas so I can go back here and shoot more guns!
I cant say enough about this place. Awesome experience!

• Polish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Exceeded Our Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

For our 25th anniversary, my husband and I were looking for a unique place to have a party. We decided on Battlefield Vegas. I can not say enough good things about this place! Our guests have been calling me non-stop since the party telling me what a great time they had shooting and how great all the staff were. I have done party planning for my family, friends and myself, and I have not encountered such great customer service from any facility. My husband and his buddies are going back to get more shooting time! If you live in Vegas, you have to make a trip there and if you are planning on visiting, it is a must see!!! Take a look at some pics from the party and a photoshoot we did for the cards. Thank you Ron and all your staff for making it a very special night!!!!

“Soooo much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My grouo had the best experience ever. Not only were there great prices, but their service was top notch. Ron who was the one to teach us how to shoot and hold the gun was super patient, very nice and professional. Next time I vacation again I will definately be visiting Batlefield Vegas. I highly recommend any one vacationing in Vegas to come and experience handguns, rifles, assault rifles, magnums, glocks, machine guns, uzis, even sniper rifles!!! Omg

San Diego, California, United States
“EDC Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I went to #EDC and stayed an extra day in Las Vegas. Shooting assault rifles, snipers and shotguns was the best way to end my vacation. Our attendant, Ron S., was very cool that even after I shot my firearm package, my friend also decided to shoot. We asked for Ron to attend us again during the second time.

Visited June 2013
“Brilliant experience for first timers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had never been shooting before as we are from the uk and we were a little nervous. Our nerves were soon put at ease by the professional coaching given to us by our instructor called Ron who was ex-military. He showed us the correct way to hold and shoot the weapons we chose which were a handgun, MP5 machine gun and a very powerful shotgun. The whole experience was awesome which gives you a great buzz of adrenalin. The prices were good too, we just chose the weapons we wanted rather than a package and it worked out to around $150 total for the two of us. We would definitely go back here when in Vegas!