“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 189 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Treated ourselves to this for our anniversary. Staff are fantastic, brilliant place and great selection of guns. Will be back before we go home.

• Polish first
Orangeville, Canada
“THE BEST experience to have in Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

If you don't go to Battlefield, you will regret it. THE BEST GUN RANGE IN VEGAS.
This was our first time in Vegas and the one thing that we said we have to do is shoot guns. We found Battlefield and had the BEST experience of all time!!!
First, we were staying at the Luxor, which is at the very end of the strip, and when we called for information Shannon said it would be no problem to come pick us up....for free!!! Nothing is free in Vegas! Not only did they come get us, they showed up in an authentic Humvee - complete with an army decked out driver named Kelly. As our drive down the strip went along, Kelly was FULL of knowledge about what to see, things to do and random facts about Vegas and the strip.
When we arrived at the store Shannon greeted us and explained the packages & guns. There are packages that you can buy, or you can rent a gun with so many rounds. Normally, stores like to sell up and are not flexible with negotiating - this is not the case at this store. Shannon did not try and sell us up, and he also let us share packages/guns, which enabled us to try a couple of guns and not spend a fortune.
Once in the shooting range, Drew set us up and showed us individually our gun, the safety features and how to shoot it. As a person that asks a lot of questions, Drew was amazingly patient and very knowledgeable about the guns that we would be shooting. Also, as an added touch, the girls were given pink targets and the guys were able to buy t-shirts to shoot at and take home.
We were able to look around the entire property - with humvees, choppers and other army items. When we were ready to go back to the hotel, they said that Kelly would drive us back in the Humvee. However, when we were leaving we mentioned we wanted to see "Rick's Restoration" (from the History channel), so Kelly not only took us there, but picked us up AND THEN drove us back up the strip to our hotel - for free!!!!!!!!
This experience made our trip; not only was it exciting to shoot giant guns but the level of customer service was unbelievable! Battlefield is THE BEST place to go in Vegas, the team there is amazing and truly want you to have a good time!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience, great atmosphere, pro instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I’ve been to Vegas many times and tried various firing ranges in town. This by FAR has been the best experience, bar none!

Most people choose the gun store as it’s the most marketed and been around for ever but I’ve tried it twice and found it to be way too commercialized.

Battlefield Vegas is super clean, feel very safe and the staff all around was friendly. No attitude like in other places I’ve experienced. They are very very professional and polite which makes a world of difference. Most of the staff working there that I spoke to are ex-military with wealth of real life experience and it show!

We were lucky to have Livio as our instructor/Range Safety Officer and I would highly recommend you ask for him. He was professional, polite and a real class act!

I highly recommend you check them out.

The only negative I can think of is it would be nice if there was an option that when you’re done the package you can have the option to add additional rounds at a discounted price instead of buying a new package again.

Will be back next time I’m in Vegas.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“One of the best attractions in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I were in Vegas celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary from Iowa. We stopped in at Battlefield Vegas looking for some high capacity magazines for our son when we met Shannon Richardson the Operations Manager at the range. I decided to run a few rounds through an M249 SAW and an UZI. Shannon and his staff were very professional. This was my first time shooting a full auto machine gun. The range master explained everything in great detail. Safety is always their top priority and number two is to make sure you have a good time. I recommend this range to everyone. I want to thank Shannon for taking us on a tour of the ranges gun vault. You have some truly amazing weapons.

Peabody, Massachusetts, Usa
“Battlefield Excitement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband & I were visiting Las Vegas and we wanted to go to a range somewhere and shoot hand guns. We asked the front desk at the Mirage where we were staying and they recommended Battlefield Vegas. It was very easy to find and not too far from where we were but we also had the option of a free Humvee pick up! Once we arrived we saw the many options of not only hand guns, but rifles & machine guns! I tried a Western revolver, 44 magnum, my husband a Glock 17. It was fantastic and I was able to hit the bullseye 4 out of 6 shots! You also can share weapons as long as you don't use up all the purchased ammo. It was great! We went back and tried a Vietnam era M60 machine gun and literally had a blast! Everything was very supervised with eye and ear protection in our indoor range. Genaro was our instructor and he was excellent. I highly recommend Battlefield Vegas.