“Worth every penny” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 350 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

One word -- Awesome! The guys there know what they are doing. I have some experience (from 20+ years ago) and my wife and a kid had none. However, we all felt very comfortable there and at the end agreed we'll do this again! This place is #1 on Trip Adviser for a reason,

Preston, Ontario, Canada
“Amazing Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

4 of us went to shoot guns for the first time....we did the SWAT and Modern War packages and let me tell you - it was Awesome!!! Our instructor was so friendly, explained everything, was patient and made us all feel very comfortable!!! Everyone working there was courteous and knew what they were talking about! I had one of my guns swapped b/c I was afraid of the kick-back in my shoulder and that was no issue at all!!!
Would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to shoot guns in Vegas....very convenient location (we took the deuce to Circus Circus, then a quick 5minute walk behind the casino) and great prices for what you're doing!!!

ny
11 attraction reviews
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went to battlefield vegas to shoot a couple of machine guns. The guys in there are all very professional, but also very very friendly. We had plenty of questions about other things and they took the time to answer them. Their help was very much appreciated. I would highly recommend this place

Braunton, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Brill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

First time I have ever held a gun. It was awesome and the men there made me feel completely welcome especially Carlos who was a great instructor.

Visited February 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“A Vegas must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was my third visit to Vegas and every time I wanted to fire off some ammo. I've been
to a couple of other ranges but was put off by the condescending attitude of the staff who found it slightly amusing us English didn't fire guns on a regular business. On my visit to battlefield Vegas the opposite was true. All the range staff are ex forces and talked me through all the ins and outs of the various guns in a very friendly and professional manner. I have a keen interest in German ww2 guns and they had every thing I wanted to try out including a rare original stg 44(try finding one of them anywhere else in Vegas!). I really can't fault the experience. They even let me put a couple of rounds through a German helmet I purchased with a lee Enfield! Don't go anywhere else if you have that urge to let loose with some firepower. They have something for everyone. My partner who never fired a gun in her life had a go with a glock and loved it.even the location is perfect with it being situated just behind circus circus casino at the top of the strip. Highly recommended.