“Wedding Photographer” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 573 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are not your typical, high volume, run-of-the-mill Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. Destination wedding packages from Scenic Las Vegas Weddings offer you a full service, affordable Las Vegas chapel wedding and wedding photography packages at our Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
Guangzhou, China
“Wedding Photographer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I decided to hire an independent photographer for a photo shoot of my wedding ceremony as well as an outdoor shoot along the Strip instead of using the photographer provided by the chapel we were to be married in because the package only include certain number of photos. I also learned that the free photos are in prints and usually those that you do not want. As we do not live in the US, we did not want to carry any prints with us. And if you want more copies, prepare to pay through your noses for each photos and for the postage. So in the end you wind up paying a lot more if you want the rights to all your photos.
I chose to go with Scenic LV Wedding Chapels because they are very transparent with their quotes. I chose a package that included all the photos in digital format. Trey was a very patient and effective photographer, and we had a good time overall. The CD and USB was delivered to our hotel four days later. We ended up with 600 gorgeous photos and we can take our time to go through them to decide which to print when we return back home. We can also send our digital photos via email or post them on Facebook to share with all our family and friends all over the world. We are very happy with the service with Scenic from our first email to the finished product.

Visited July 2014
ScenicWeddings, Owner at Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of the wedding photography services you received from us. We are happy that you recognize the importance of ALL digital photos being included in a photography package. We wish you much happiness for your future as husband and wife!

Kingston, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were married under the welcome to Las Vegas sign. We purchased an all inclusive strip wedding package. All details were taken care of and executed perfectly. Really nice people to work with and very easy to deal with. Made our wedding perfect!

Visited July 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our services! We are very happy that you enjoyed your Las Vegas Sign wedding. Best wishes to both of you for a wonderful married life.
Toronto, Canada
“Scenic Las Vegas Wedding in the Valley of Fire Sunset Package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

First, I would like to thank to Melissa and Trey for making our special day exceptional. My husband and I live in Toronto and got married in March 2014 in the Valley of Fire. We spoke to Melissa from home and she answered all of our questions and concerns. Within an hour, we booked the Valley of Fire sunset package. Wow!!! We chose well. The wedding ceremony was held in one location in the park where it was beautifully orchestrated by Melissa. After the ceremony, Trey took photos with our family members first. Then, we were taken to three other spectacular locations around the park. Trey knows what he is doing! He managed to capture the sun setting right between the two of our silhouettes. We asked if he could snap a few photos with the moon, and he did just that as well! The comments of people after having seen our photos were: “Is that real? I’ve never seen anything like it! Are you guys in a studio? These are the best wedding photos I’ve ever seen!” Upon our return, we were given a link to our photos so that we could share them with our family and friends around the world. We also ordered the DVD to be mailed to our home, which we received very quickly. We would highly recommend Melissa and Trey to anyone! In the future, if we have children or for another big milestone, we would likely fly out to Vegas and have them take care of us again. Their professionalism and photos are priceless. Thank you both again!

Visited March 2014
ScenicWeddings, Owner at Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and detailed review of our services. We are very happy that you were pleased with your Valley of Fire wedding and photos. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Staten Island, New York
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Short and sweet review to my fellow readers. I got married on june 24, 2014. I set up my wedding day through one phonecall from NY in the middle of March. Melissa from Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel took care of all of my needs and this was as easy as 1-2-3. I never needed to have a worry and everything ran smooth as silk. Side-Note aside from other Las Vegas Wedding Venues ETC. YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR PICTURES FOR NO ADDITIONAL FEE. Beautiful pictures, great staff, and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had.

Visited June 2014
ScenicWeddings, Owner at Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to review our business. We are very happy that you recognize the benefit of having ALL photos without an additional charge. It was a pleasure to meet all of you and we wish you the very best for a wonderful married life.
Southwick, United Kingdom
“Professional Service, Wonderful Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We arranged our wedding from the UK so everything was done via email. This was made easy with Melissa. All emails were answered quickly. We asked Melissa to arrange our limo and used the recommendations she provided for flowers, and hair and make up vendors. We had a ceremony at the Valley of Fire followed by pictures and a photoshoot on the Las Vegas Strip. We had more than 500 photos which were shot brilliantly by Trey. We had our young son with us, I was concerned how he would manage the day being so young and as we hadn't bought any guests with us. I needn't have worried as Trey bought his son with him and he kept our little one entertained. This meant we could relax and enjoy our day just a little bit more.

Visited June 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your special day with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We wish all of you the very best for a wonderful future together.