“Not the worst, but definitely not the best!” 3 of 5 stars

$85*
and up
North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Not the worst, but definitely not the best!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I happen to agree with several of the other reviewers regarding the Chuck Jones Experience. The film at the beginning was probably the highlight for us, as well. Just seeing clips from some of our old favorites made us laugh out loud. The room after his office where everything had been removed was just sad. There were many interesting items in different areas, but overall, the exhibit just had a very tired feeling. It could be so much more. I had won tickets for 2 on the myvegas.com site and was VERY happy that I had not paid one dime for this. Ticket prices are too high for what it has to offer now.

“Interesting but disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My Husband and I visited this attraction in June 2013. I had purchased a discount voucher prior to our trip. We were both glad we did not pay full price. Upon arrival, we were informed that one whole room of the attraction was closed and we were compensated with two free coloring books. The attraction overall was less than expected. From what I had read, there were supposed to be several interactive areas. The only area we came in contact with that were interactive did not work. There was not much to see other than looking at drawings, etc. A lot of reading along the way. It was interesting but left us both disappointed. We were hoping to get a gift for our 5 year old son who is a big Bugs Bunny fan. However, the gift shop, of course, was overpriced but had little to choose from.
Unless you get a discounted admission, I would skip this attraction.

Honolulu
11 attraction reviews
“Meh....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This could have been so much more. We had a groupon; I can't say it would have been worth it with out one. It begins with a video regarding his life. This is perhaps the high water mark of the exhibit (which is sad). The next room was jarring. Here was his work desk, etc. but along the walls of this room were museum tags referring to nothing (e.g. things that had been taken down). This demonstrated a degree of unprofessionalism by the curator. Moving on, the rest of the exhibit was photo ops and animation stills. Not particularly exciting. I could offer at least five enhancements that would make this exhibit better. And who I am, really?

San Diego, California
4 attraction reviews
“Lame-don't bother even with the Groupon”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

It is under renovation in certain areas as previous reviewers stated so it's missing a lot. Wasn't worth the price even with the Groupon.

Athens, AL
22 attraction reviews
“Even a huge fan found it lacking”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I am a huge fan of Chuck Jones, and I even found it lacking. There are three rooms of sketches that have been taken down, and that was probably a third of the exhibit. What was there was great, there just wasn't enough of it to justify the price and the hike to the north end of the strip.