“Great food. Beef Wellington a must.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Ramsay Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #228 of 3,956 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: English, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Gordon Ramsay, known not only for his refined cuisine, but also his TV personality on several hit programs including "Hell"s Kitchen," "MasterChef" and "Kitchen Nightmares," has generated world-wide attention and entertained viewers on six continents. The contemporary steakhouse boasts a total of 274 seats including a large bar area and private dining room in addition to the main room. Guests are encouraged to relax in the spacious lounge or enjoy a cozy booth in this ultimate modern steakhouse.
Fort Lee, NJ
“Great food. Beef Wellington a must.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The food was excellent. The fried oysters and heirloom tomato salad were wonderful appetizers. Gordon's signature beef wellington as an entrée was to die for -- completely a unique, delicious experience. The only downside to our experience was that we were seated upstairs at a table, not a booth. The aisle for the waiters to get through is very narrow and they kept brushing/bumping up against the back of my father's chair. Even the waiters were stumbling to get through and pass each other due to the narrowness. So, if they seat you upstairs, be sure to ask for a booth. They also pump very loud music while you are eating -- this made it hard to hear others at the table so we had to talk very loudly to carry on a conversation. Otherwise, the food is top notch and the beef wellington is definitely worth the trip.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Incline Village, Nevada
“Worth the visit with few negatives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Two of us entered this terrific restaurant from Paris to contemporary London. The reception was perfect and we went to the bar where we were served by a real bartender who knew his business. My wife had a martini (large) and I had a side car which was well made. Themusic was a bit loud and reduced conversation to a minimum. We were taken to our table downstairs on time. We ordered a single portion of bone marrow (two pieces) which were perfect and hard to find in restaurants. We had it as an appetizer but it is in the side dish section and I recommend it. We also ordered the Porterhouse for two, rare. and it could not have been better. The only small problem was that it wasn't served on a really hot platter and got cold quickly. The desert was a sticky, toffy, pudding, again outstanding. The wine came on an I pad and was fun to read with some great wines at fair prices. The sommelier was super professional and I'm sorry I didn't get his name.

• Visited July 2013
Cornwall, UK
“Excellent, lived up to expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Fantastic meal here with friends, great food and great service. Can be a little noisy upstairs so if you want to talk we would suggest sitting downstairs. We had a laugh at the nonsense art doodle which is supposed to represent Gordon's hand movements when cooking and which they go to great lengths to explain, this might impress the Americans but we just raised our eyes and laughed!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando
“Best Meal in Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am a Gordan Ramsay Fan so this could be a biased review.
I had to eat here and at his Pub. This by far was one of the best meals I had in Vegas. Even the breads they put out were great. The drinks were made great and strong. I had the Raviolo App (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) but it was soooo goodd and of course for the Main Course, had the Beef Wellington which was the Grand Daddy of it All. Sides were FIngerling Potatoes and Mac and Cheese. The potatoes were good since it had that oh so good truffle oil. The mac and cheese could have been better, but what do I know? We didn't have dessert because we were so full which I really wanted, but next time! The bill was about $150 per person with tip (but I had (2) really expensive drinks and tipped right around over 20%. Yikes! But expect to pay top dollar for top fine dining food.

• Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A tad disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Not as good as I wanted it to be - cant put my finger on it - the staff were knowledgable and friendly, the food was good, but not excellent - all four of us had the taster menu with wine choices. The atmosphere was a bit noisy so I'm glad to say this wasn't a romantic evening. The highlight for us was not the food as it should've been but seeing the waiters run up the stairs in a human train with dishes! We got a signed photo because we chose the taster menu and my wife managed to 'steal' a Gordon Ramsay pen - so she was happy. All in all - it was OK but very expensive. There are better and cheaper restaurants in Vegas.

• Visited June 2013