“Best night of my life!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
VIP Tour
$300*
and up
Viator VIP: Las Vegas Scenic Flight by Private...
Ranked #155 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
“Best night of my life!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went with Julia the night after thanksgiving and had an absolute blast!! We were Treated like VIP all night and everyone in our group was awesome! Julia is extremely generous when it comes to your needs and especially the open bar on the party bus! The clubs she takes you to are awesome as well, We definitely blacked out in style! This is a fun activity for singles as well as couples.

Visited November 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely Amazing!! Highly Recommend! Can't wait to do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2014

This was a great way to spend a night out on the town, and to experience some different clubs for our first time in Vegas!! A HUGE SHOUT OUT to our Host TY!! You rock!! Thank you so much!! You were absolutely wonderful and you poured great drinks! :) Greatly appreciated!!

I was somewhat skeptical about this tour due to the mixed reviews online... But I assure you... If you go with the intention to have an amazing night, and keep the positive vibes flowing.. You will have a blast 100% guaranteed! As well, I wasn't sure as to how busy the clubs would be, as we took the tour on a Wednesday night... But the clubs were alive and pumping!!

Secondly, I was also concerned about how the night would progress as I had lost my cellphone in a club the night before the tour...Therefore having no way to be contacted via text or email. I simply made a call to the number I was provided on my ticket for the Vegas Rockstar Tours. I was given the initial meeting location and time, and there was no confusion.

When arriving at the first club, our wonderful host TY made his presence be known, and was very understanding of the fact that I had lost my phone. He briefed me on how the night would progress, and made me confident that we would have a great night!

TY's vibes was fantastic, and the night was better than I ever imagined. The group of people that we were with on this tour were great, and I just cannot explain with words how much fun we had!

Go ahead, book the tour, and get ready to enjoy an awesome night, with stunning views of Vegas on the rooftop patio (if you are fortunate enough to hit this club!) Hopefully you get TY as your host as well! :)

I absolutely can not wait to visit Vegas again, and do this all over! :D

Much appreciation and respect TY!! I hope to see you again soon! One Love! :) Bless!!

-Jessica Brown

Visited November 2014
“Awesome Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014 via mobile

Went out with Julia and had a blast, can't wait to do it again!! Next year thinking about doing a vip table service!!

Visited October 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
“Per Julia from Rockstar "not her fault the bus had a flat tire"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

Don't believe any of the good reviews, several of them are repeats from same "traveler" The trip is flawed by design. It was after 12 before we even saw the party bus. In the first 4 hours we spent less than 5 minutes on the bus and got one random drink. It started with the first hour at eve candy, which is just a casino bar, hardly a night club. There were no two for one drinks and the host never even introduced herself. Then you walk to next club, finally after about 2 hours you are supposed to see the bus. BUT the bus had a flat tire and we had to sit and wait nearly an hour. At this point, we still had not had a free drink or saw the bus.

Finally the bus arrived and we took a 1/4 mile bus ride from Mandalay bay to luxor. (they actually connect by walk way and free tram) We finally got the free drink on bus. A mystery drink from a plastic bottle. As this point we got off the bus at Luxor and spent and hour or so.

we gave up at 2AM after a 5 minute bus ride and one drink. About half of the riders also gave up by two.

When I complained I was told it was not their fault the bus had a flat tire. Their policy appears to be no refunds even if they completely screw up your night.

My husband I were completely dissatisfied with the trip. Yes he wrote a review too, but we felt it important to warn others. Don't do it!!!

Visited October 2014
Croydon, England, United Kingdom
“Great way to spend a night in Vegas!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

Being a group of guys, we were advised by our holiday rep that it may be hard for us to get into the best clubs, and that this was a good way to guarantee entry for a night. Im really glad we took her advice! It was an amazing, fun night out! We met Roselyn our hostess at the first bar on the itinerary, which was a really nice chilled out place (can't remember the name of it unfortunately) and waited for the other guests to arrive. Then we went on to the Mandalay Bay. I can't even begin to describe the view from the club at the top! Awesome is as close a word as i can think of! Roselyn was a great host, she really kept the vibe up, and made sure everyone was happy and having fun! The drinks on the party bus were nice and strong, which was good, because we don't really get that in the UK. And it was an experience dancing around on a party Bus!! All the clubs we went to were really great, and i can't recommend this experience enough!! BOOK VEGAS ROCKSTAR!!

Visited September 2014