“What a blast!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Diego, California
“What a blast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

What an awesome way to check out the clubs! Vanessa rocks; she kept us on point so the fun never stopped! This is one of the best ways to party in Vegas!

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Vanessa is my favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I recently visited Las Vegas and my trip would not have been complete without Vanessa on the tour. She is gorgeous, fun, and knows her job very well. If I have 8 hands, they would all have thumbs up. I will be back again! THANK YOU!

Manchester, England
15 attraction reviews
“Best time ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had this VIP club tour on a Tuesday with Julia and it was the best night we had in Vegas! Met at Revolution lounge in the mirage where we were given the itinerary & some 241 vouchers to use! After this we headed over to 1OAK (I love love this club but it is very much orientated with the standing area at the bar that looks over the tables) which was fun but not that much space unless you have a VIP table! The party bus in between was all you can drink and great music - Julia made sure we were all having a great time & kept the drinks flowing! We then went to the Hyde at the Bellagio which was amazing, back on the party bus and then ended up in Pure at Caesars! This tour was so much fun and very hassle free, we literally walked past all the queues with Julia and went straight in with no charges! Such a Fun night out that I would definitely do again for a big night out in Vegas, if your lucky enough to get Julia your guaranteed a great time!!

New York City, New York
“A Great Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Went to Vegas with a few friends last week, one of whom found a good deal on this company with a coupon site. For $40, we were able to hang out a couple hours each at Revolution Lounge (Mirage), 1Oak (Mirage), Chateau (Paris), and Pure (Caesars). Admittedly, I probably wouldn't have been interested in paying face value for this, as I don't enjoy nightclubs enough to pay $80 simply to gain entry to 4 of them, but at $40, I was happy to try it. At Revolution, we got 2-for-1 basic mixed drinks at what was a very chill place to wait for the night to start. Then, we were introduced to our "tour guide" who led us to 1Oak. She was amazing and I can't say enough positive things about her, as she was a tremendously fun and entertaining guide to our night, never wavering in her level of energy, telling us to drink up in between stops on the party bus (which you should do, because those drinks, even though they're basic mixed drinks, are complimentary; the vodka tonics at 1Oak were $15 each), and getting in on the action at the clubs. After 1Oak, which I found uneventful, but still lively, we went to Chateau, which was by far the best stop, in no small part because we unknowingly entered a celebration where Richard Sherman was the guest of honor and half the place was decked out in Seahawks gear. It's the kind of surreal moment that you want to be able to share with people back home: you crashed a Vegas party where you ran into someone who won a Super Bowl the week before. After this stop, we went to Pure, hung out for a little bit (at this point, it was probably approaching 4 AM, and we had been up for more than 24 hours), thanked our guide, and went back to our room.

In summary, it's definitely worth $40 for the experience, to go straight into each place without having to wait in line, to get free drinks in between stops on the lively party bus (so you don't have to shell out much inside the actual clubs), to have an amazing tour guide keep things rolling and make sure you're having a great time, and to say that you went clubhopping at some of the most well-known places on the Strip. Is it worth paying full-price to use this service? I don't know. But if you're big into the nightclub scene, it would most certainly be worth it. In fact, even if you just plan on going to one of those clubs, you might as well use Vegas Rockstar to experience more places and get a few cheap drinks, than wait in line just to see one.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fun Guaranteed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

The tour on Thursday night with Julia as host was awesome. Fun way to check out couple of Clubs in Vegas and meet people. Julia made it special. 6 Stars for her ;)