“Oldest Indoor Mall in Las Vegas” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Boulevard Mall

Boulevard Mall
3528 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)
702-732-8949
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 98 shopping in Las Vegas
Type: Malls
Attraction Details
Everett, Washington
“Oldest Indoor Mall in Las Vegas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2006

This is the oldest mall in Las Vegas. I remember when it was the only one here. It's really grown and been remodeled. The Boulevard has kind of a cold, concrete, basement feel to it, while the other malls in town are light and airy. Still, all the major shops one could need are found here, and it's close to the Strip and hotels. If you're looking for more high end shops, I would go to the Fashion Show Mall on the Strip. The major department stores in this mall are: JCPenney, Dillard's, Macy's and Sears.

Cayman Islands
9 attraction reviews
“Not as nice as the Fashion Mall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2005

I used to think that the Boulevard Mall was the best mall closest to the Strip but now that I've discovered the Fashion Mall on my last vacation I won't waste much time shopping elsewhere.

However, if you're a big shopper like me, then you should still go to the Boulevard Mall because there are bargains to be found and it's less crowded than the Fashion Mall.

There's an affordable spa there now outside Dilliards that offers spa packages, manicures and pedicures, a convenient food court, some stores you won't find at the Fashion Mall and nice salons for a wash and blow dry!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent shipping at Boulevard Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2004

I first visited the Boulevard Mall in 1995 and found it to be first class shopping on this trip and following visits to Las Vegas, ie, 2000, 2001, 2003. I also found it convenient to have orders from JC Penny sent there for pickup during my visits. I will be in Las Vegas in April with family members and look forward to shopping at Boulevard and collecting my JC Penny order.