I've been a fan of the Holiday Inn Express chain for over a decade, but this one is my favorite (do not make the mistake of going to the LV North HIExpress, it's right next to the train tracks).
They are in an ideal location, just across the freeway bridge to the Luxor, right on the strip (and very close to the airport, if you need the shuttle). The rooms are always nice, especially for the price. There are lots of dives in Vegas where you can get a cheaper room, but usually there are other downsides - remote location, thin walls, smokey smelling rooms... but this one is always consistently good. I enjoy the breakfasts and liked the microwave and mini fridge in the room as well. I will continue to go there as I have for the last decade, several times a year.
On this last trip, I was a little last checking out because my rental car malfunctioned and I had to wait for roadside assistance. Through all of that, the staff was very supportive, helpful and patient with my situation.
(I rated less stars on the restaurant, as there is no restaurant, but there is food. I don't want to lead people to believe that the food is worthy of 4 star quality, it's just great for the price)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South Hotel Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart and welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South. We are located minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS) and 6 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South is just minutes away from the famous 'Las Vegas Strip' and Las Vegas Speedway, host of NASCAR. Guests visiting Las Vegas for business or pleasure can easily access the I-15 and I-215 routes or use our complimentary shuttle service to and from MGM Grand, Town Square Shopping Center and Mandalay Bay. Our shuttle operates daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM making visiting Las Vegas convenient. The Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South makes comfort a top priority with our free Express Start breakfast, relaxing Jacuzzi, heated outdoor pool, fitness center, free high-speed wireless Internet in each guest room and lobby and the use of our free business center that is available 24 hours a day. Local businesses, universities, and attractions near hotel: UNLV, IBM, Triaga, Konami Gaming, IGT, Pepsi, American Family Insurance, MGM, Excalibur, Luxor, New York New York, Belz Outlet Center, Town Square and Fashion Show Shopping Center. Planning your next meeting, sports tournament or family reunion in Las Vegas? We offer an over sized meeting room that will accommodate up to 70 people. Let our experienced sales staff coordinate your next meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.