We stayed here with a group of friends for 3 nights in 2 rooms. Our main purpose of travel was to attend the Electric Daisy Carnival 2012.
Staff was excellent, always courteous and willing to go out of their way to assist you. In fact, the service from all the employees was excellent. The property itself seems to hit all the basic necessities when the sole purpose of the room is to sleep. The beds were comfy and had plenty of pillows. The rooms were appropriately sized. Everyone in our party enjoyed their stay. This hotel is perfect for those who do not prioritize the strip in their itinerary. Overall, we will definitely consider this hotel next year for Electric Daisy Carnival 2013.
Special thanks to Nick at the front desk for always accommodating our group's needs. Excellent customer service!
- Complimentary breakfast, parking and wi-fi.
- Accommodating front desk staff.
- Rooms are dated.
- Slow draining sink and tub in one room. (We did not feel it to be necessary to call an Engineer; it was manageable.)
- Breakfast was only served for a short amount of time.
- No adjoining rooms. (This is not the hotel's fault, but it was tedious have to jump from room to room.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ****Hotel will undergo a extensive renovation of guestrooms, public areas and guest amenities starting on June 01st 2015 through August 31st 2015. Excessive noise during renovation. Stay Smart and welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South. We are located minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS) and 6 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South is just minutes away from the famous 'Las Vegas Strip' and Las Vegas Speedway, host of NASCAR. Guests visiting Las Vegas for business or pleasure can easily access the I-15 and I-215 routes or use our complimentary shuttle service to and from MGM Grand, Town Square Shopping Center and Mandalay Bay. Our shuttle operates daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM making visiting Las Vegas convenient. The Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South makes comfort a top priority with our free Express Start breakfast, relaxing Jacuzzi, heated outdoor pool, fitness center, free high-speed wireless Internet in each guest room and lobby and the use of our free business center that is available 24 hours a day. Local businesses, universities, and attractions near hotel: UNLV, IBM, Triaga, Konami Gaming, IGT, Pepsi, American Family Insurance, MGM, Excalibur, Luxor, New York New York, Belz Outlet Center, Town Square and Fashion Show Shopping Center. Planning your next meeting, sports tournament or family reunion in Las Vegas? We offer an over sized meeting room that will accommodate up to 70 people. Let our experienced sales staff coordinate your next meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South Hotel Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Holiday Inn