“Satisfactory” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #103 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Albany, NY
“Satisfactory”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is, on balance, a satisfactory hotel, at a reasonable price; for older patrons who are not "into" the glitz and glamor of the major Casino-Hotels.

It is an especially very sound choice for non-gamblers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
TeraBarr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We do have a nice location being not too far from the strip but away from the traffic. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

This hotel is bit off from the Strip but worth staying here. To be very frank, this was a trail stay for us after the worst experience in LVH last year. Hotel is very clean and pretty new. Staff is very warm and also offered us free tickets for the Las Vegas shows. This hotel also provides free shuttle service to the strip and only drop off to the airport. Over all I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed here for two nights in November 2013 while we went sightseeing around the area. We do not gamble and the Fairfield Inn offers convenience to the main highway and the airport. The room was clean and large, the breakfast was hot and offered variety, and the service was pleasant and prompt. Airline crews take up about 40% of the rooms we were told and the hotel was full every night -- but you couldn't tell it. I would recommend it to anyone travelling through or around Las Vegas that is just looking for a nice room at a fair price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to review our property and appreciate the comments. We are happy you chose our hotel and hope that we see you again in the future!
New York, NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for probably 3 years on and off due to my company placing me here. I have never had the problem I am having here now. This is my second time staying here this month and both times, once I hop in bed for the night, I get itching all over my body. It's bad enough that it wakes me up. I checked in the bed to make sure it wasn't bed bugs, and I didn't find any. So my only other guess is that at some point they switch to a detergent for their sheets and towels. Whatever it is, its a new experience here and it's awful. Why stay in a hotel if you can't sleep there?

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I'm so sorry for your recent stays regarding the itching. Please get in touch with us before your next stay so we can try and find an alternative of cleaning the linens so you do not experience this next time. Thank you for making us aware of this.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

As a Marriott Rewards person, I know what to expect at each place I stay. This Fairfield was no exception. We arrived a bit early and were checked right in. We stayed in a spacious 1st floor suite with nice high ceilings. After a night out on the town, I was able to sleep for 9 hours without interruption... 3 more than I normally get. The mini-store had plenty of water, ice cream and medicine. Everyone was very cordial and helpful. I will definately return.

Room Tip: You might hear airport take-offs if the A/C is off. The 1st floor was quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel and your recent stay. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your needs. I, as well, like the first floor due to the higher ceilings. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This location is an excellent choice to enjoy the Las Vegas experience. Its close enough to the strip for easy convience with a shuttle service, and the customer service is very friendly and they are very willing to make your trip much more enjoyable

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TeraBarr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff! We hope to see you again soon.
Murrieta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend convention. Loved the free wifi, shuttle and breakfast. Our group of 4 needed a refrigerator as one of our guests has special dietary needs. They helped out and immediately changed rooms for us. We appreciated the upgraded room without the extra cost.
Great for a business or family traveler.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to see we were able to accommodate the special request of your other guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South? Share your experiences!