“Low - grade topic” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Zumanity - Cirque du Soleil

Zumanity - Cirque du Soleil
3790 Las Vegas Blvd S, New York-New York Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
866-606-7111
and up
Ranked #168 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: An adults-only (18 years) version of Cirque du Soleil's unique form of entertainment. Tickets available at New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
North Vancouver
3 attraction reviews
“Low - grade topic”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Embarrassing show far removed from remaining which I saw, should be more in the description in relation of perspicuous the topic. Zumanity changed my view of the Cirque du Soleil generally. Low quality choice of topic. I hope the favorite " du Soleil " will be further maintained their previous class and quality . I am very disappointed.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Edmonton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“sexy and fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This show was definitely full of talent, grace and acrobatics that you expect a cirque show to have but with a great balance of light heartedness and fun. It was funny and exotic, not to mention erotic.

Visited November 2013
7 attraction reviews
“One of the Best Shows We have EVER Seen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Both my husband and I agree that this Cirque show is one of the best we have ever seen. While it is the "sensuous" side of cirque it is quite tasteful and extremely humorous. We both agreed that in addition to the fact that the acrobatics and agility were feats to behold the way they handled such a sensitive subject was unparalleled in terms of being direct and too the point without being crude. In addition to the wonderfully athletic feats and variety we both especially appreciated the fact that is was not just about the "beautiful" people; the acts also use a "little person" (person of restricted growth to be politically correct) and some women of larger sizes. They joked about heterosexual and homosexual, fetishes, toys etc. It is certainly not something I would recommend for someone "high strung" however I CERTAINLY would see it again and recommend it for most of my friends. The price for the show was super reasonable as well, although I would recommend using one of the two for one sites available online verses the Tix4tonight as we found out later we could have gotten floor seats for about $15 less than we paid at Tix4tonight. Still it was well worth the money and time and this theater has no bad seats!

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Really worth a watch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This show is really worth checking out, it's defiantly the adult side of cirque du soleil but if your not to prudish then there is no reason you wouldn't like this.

The acts are a mixture of hilarious and draw dropping, the size of the theatre isn't as intimate as some others but they still make a good effort at getting everyone involved especially if your near the front (just a warning for some).

Drummondville, Canada
“A bit dispointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was hoping for more from a Cirque du Soleil franchise. The show in itself is OK. The acrobatics aren't astonishing, the most spectacular thing you will see are contortionists. Not much as far as high flying acts. The side shows are humorous. I was disapointed in the nudity side of the show, I was expecting sensuality not plain nudity. The acrobats were mostly topless, but let's face it, acrobats aren't known for the voluptuousness, therefore they could of been dresses normally and and would not of mattered.

All and all, my sugestions, put more clothes on the acrobats, get more of them and keep the rest of the show as it is.