“Sensual, beautiful, risqué and humorous” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zumanity - Cirque du Soleil

Zumanity - Cirque du Soleil
3790 Las Vegas Blvd S, New York-New York Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
866-606-7111
and up
Ranked #169 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: An adults-only (18 years) version of Cirque du Soleil's unique form of entertainment. Tickets available at New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
Portland, Oregon
“Sensual, beautiful, risqué and humorous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Really enjoyed this show. If you are prissy and sexually uptight you probably should see this show! But don't if you will be offended by naked breasts, and sexual humor. It was a lot of fun, funny and beautiful, a delight for the senses.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cornwall, Canada
18 attraction reviews
“Cirque... à la sexy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was expecting this to be sexy... and it was! But, I was pleasantly surprised by the humour! My husband and I laughed so much - it hurt. Luckily, we were in the balcony section -- so didn't get pulled on to the stage :) (Tip -- if you really don't want to become part of the show, go there).

There were two larger ladies who helped "warm up" the audience. They were walking through the rows and their womanly "bits" were getting in viewers faces... hilarious! The audience members were laughing so much -- it was funny to see.

The "hosts" were absolutely spot on. Their humour helped put people at ease...

Of course, the traditional components of cirque were definitely there. The two ladies in the "glass of water" were stunningly beautiful and gracious. The acrobatics were amazing... if not mesmerizing.

Be prepared - there were some moments that could be "shocking" to some people who are a little more conservative (exploring different types of sexuality). I, however, LOVED every minute of it. In fact, when they brought up people from the audience - I was impressed to see just how well those people played along. There was one particular lady who was especially funny. She was an older lady - who got right into the act. When asked "how are you feeling"... she said "Well... I think my grandkids would be shocked". Everyone laughed. The one photo I have is of this lady after the show. I asked her to pose next to my husband with a rose in her mouth. She was a great sport.

Would definitely recommend -- as long as you're comfortable. I figured that if I was going to Vegas... I was going to enjoy a Cirque show that I could only see there. (Don't think this one is coming to Canada any time soon). :)

Enjoy.

Irving, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Funny and beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I laughed a great deal during this show. Loved seeing all the gorgeous women and beautiful movements (especially the two women in the glass filled with water...wow). All that said, this is NOT a show for your grandmother (unless she is really cool). You will hear four letter words (f***, coc*, ti**, etc.) so if you blush at this or cross dressed men, you need to go see another show (like KA or O). I, on the other hand, absolutely loved it!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 attraction reviews
“Don't take your mother”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Very sexy show. Good date night show if you are already in intimate relationship. Not a good first 3 date show. Need to be comfortable with your partner when you see this show.

Saskatchewan
“Good if free”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

An ok show. We got our tickets free with our hotel. If I would have paid the $80 ticket price would have been pretty disappointed.

Visited April 2012