“Private Ceremony” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gazebo Chapel at the Flamingo

Gazebo Chapel at the Flamingo
3555 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
800 933 7993
Improve this listing
Ranked #162 of 682 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Wedding chapel of the Flamingo.
Ettrick, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“Private Ceremony”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I got married this past weekend at the Chapel Falls at the Flamingo. The staff at the chapel were very nice and helpful. Our pictures turned out great and we are waiting to receive our Cinema DVD of our ceremony. I'm hopeful it'll be excellent.

PROS:

Great location.
Beautiful.
Quiet.
Friendly Staff.
Affordable according to Vegas standards.
Clean.
Organized.
Easy.

CONS:
We paid a decent amount of money for pictures and to go off the property to the LV sign and only received 78 photos. Feel a tad bit ripped off.

One of our song selections were incorrect, but was caught at the last minute. The pianist was either misinformed or just wasn't very on top of things. We couldn't hear the music all that well during the ceremony, but I'm not sure if it's because of the waterfalls being so loud or if he wasn't turned up enough. I'm anxious to see our DVD for confirmation one way or the other.

No practice time. You really have to put a lot of trust in people you don't know to ensure the details of your wedding are accurate. For a control freak over my affairs, this was tough for me. :)

Visited October 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Waterfall wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We got married at the Flamingo in April. The staff was very helpfuland responsive. The location is fairly convenient as well. There is a waterfall that is much more private than the paradise falls. We preferred the location. The only hard part is that the waterfall does make noise. The staff does everything that they can to help folks hear but most of our family complained that they could not hear very well. I would recommend this place to anyone but just caution with the background noise.

Visited April 2013
bichonandon
5 attraction reviews
“Memorable Vegas Wedding at the Flamingo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Do not pay for anything at the Flamingo, especially your wedding package, without getting a Rewards card first.

The one detail that we appreciated most and which represented the greatest surprise was the beautiful garden. You can't find a setting like that in December up north. Photos on the website simply do not do it justice.

Like leahvarney, we booked Paradise Falls, which is just off a busy walkway inside the habitat. It is a cute spot, but when we arrived to make final arrangements, they offered to move us to the Chapel Falls. Chapel Falls offers more privacy and better lighting. Less than a month in advance, we purchased the Lavender package. Included is everything we needed with the exception of a full photo package. The photographers had our photos up online for review within two days. They posted approx 80 images from the 30 min of shooting. We were in a hurry to get out of there since our dinner was scheduled to begin 30 min after the ceremony. See my review of Mon Ami Gabi for details on how my 15 guest dinner went.

Our officiant was such a nice guy, and helped make the whole thing meaningful. Our only request was that religion be removed, since we are not religious at all. The officiant noticed and asked about some little charms we were both wearing, one with a small picture of his dad and to match, a small picture of my mom. Both have passed. He wrote down their names, and during the ceremony, said some words about our deceased parents, which made everyone around start crying, including us.

I can't say enough about the friendly and efficient service at the Flamingo. Everything from start to finish was hassle-free and pleasant.

It was the PERFECT place for our wedding; clean, reasonably priced, no gimmicks and no faked extravagance.

Visited December 2012
dundee
6 attraction reviews
“Beautiful intimate wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had booked our wedding at paradise falls, however when we visited a few days before the ceremony, we were offered chapel falls instead, glad we changed the location, as this was a more secluded and intimate location, also shaded by palm tress which was needed in 85F temperature, especially with my husband and friend in full kilt regalia. Everything went very smoothly, the minister came to see us separately before the ceremony to discuss what we wanted, we had decided on a secular ceremony, but she still did an excellent job in personalising the ceremony including a Scottish poem.

With respect to the wedding planner, Kristen Rochelle was great, always very prompt with email responses and nothing was too much trouble, even when I was making changes.

We are delighted we chose the Flamingo as the location for our special day, we looked at several other venues but most of the indoor locations unfortunately looked like funeral homes, with no natural light, which was far from an issue at chapel falls.

Visited November 2012
Prince Rupert, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My daughters wedding was held here the staff are very accomodating and helpful. We were to have the wedding outdoors but ended up inside because of heavy rain. Worked out beautifully

Visited August 2012