This is a great place to stay if you're not a casino fan. There is no casino, no restaurant, no bar. There is no smoking allowed in any of the common areas of the property. It's located next to Circus Circus. It's about a 3 minute walk to a CVS and a 5 minute walk to Circus Circus. If you want to be in the center of things on the Strip, this is NOT the location for you.
The hotel itself appears to be one of Hilton's timeshare properties, as one portion of the complex is devoted to timeshare presentations. All of the rooms are suites of some sort - mine included a "kitchen" area with a fridge, microwave, sink, dishes, silverware, coffee maker, paper towels. The room also included a table & 2 chairs as well as another lounging chair. The room was comfortable & clean. I did notice that other rooms had dishwashers.
The pool area was open during my stay but I never saw anyone using it - too cold or windy. Valet parking was popular at this hotel.
The lower level of the complex houses the gym and a deli. The deli features two areas, one side includes pizza slices at $4.99 each, plus an area to buy cold beverages including sodas, beer, wine, juices, and the like. The other area of the deli featured ladies making sandwiches to order.Sandwiches were reasonably priced for Vegas at about $7.95 to $10.95. Pre-made salads, cheesecakes, fresh fruit, and other eatable goods were also available, as was a small breakfast menu. Sundries and limited toiletries were also available, plus a few touristy souvenirs. All food items could be taken to your room, or there were maybe 6 high tables with a couple of chairs each, plus a few bar-like areas to sit and eat if you wished.
There was a concierge desk with folks ready to assist in finding shows and making restaurant reservations. All of the staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. My one and only negative comment is that sometimes the wait for a taxi was longer than what you become accustomed to in Vegas. I'm in Vegas often on business and am looking forward to staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On The Las Vegas Strip Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On The Las Vegas Strip Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Las Vegas Strip
- Las Vegas Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacations Strip Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip is located at the north end of the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip, offers convenience and luxury to business and leisure travelers with well appointed studios and one and two-bedroom suites. The resort is a short distance from the Las Vegas Convention Center and convenient to the I-15 Freeway, as well as easy access to nearby shopping, Fashion Show Mall and the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Otel, PointsHound, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.