“Hilton Grand on the Strip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard

You added Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard to your Saves list
Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2650 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #38 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
London
“Hilton Grand on the Strip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I visited Vegas with a friend and stayed at the Hilton Grand, brilliant hotel if you wanted to escape the hustle and bustle of a night time. Hotel was very clean and tidy, staff well presented and polite. Rooms were basic, but I guess this is due to not being the newest hotel on the strip. Pool area was lovely, really clean and relaxed. Food at the hotel was also very nice, a lot of food for your money. The only down side is the distance to the madness that is the Vegas nightlife, but then there are plenty of hotels in the mix of it all. All in all a very nice hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank MrPlonk

東京
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

There is no restaurant in the hotel except cafeteria but the room is equipped with kitchen (we stayed at suite room with kitchen) thus it should be good for family. Room was spacious and kitchen are well equipped. There are a couple of hotels within 7-9 minutes walking distance and CVS within 3 minutes. Good for long period stay.

Room Tip: Near to the elevator.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank masaofc
Pennsylvania, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stay in this hotel at least once a year when visiting Las Vegas. It is exceptionally peaceful since it does not have a casino yet it is still close to everything. During my most recent stay I never waited more than 30 seconds for a taxi, even though I was in town for the Consumer Electronics Show (150,000 people). The small snack shop/cafe is great for a decent and quick breakfast and the staff is excellent.

The only item for improvement is the business center. I understand that one needs to pay to use a PC in Las Vegas, but the internet access in the business center was very slow. It was also impossible to plug in my USB drive to print a document.

Overall, this is the place to stay in Las Vegas!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I are Disney Vacation Club members and we've always wanted to visit Las Vegas, so we traded in our time share and booked through RCI. Located at the south end of the strip, we weren't near any attractions, but I knew that before booking -- and, to make up for it, the taxi services were plentiful and ready whenever we walked out of the lobby. The hotel itself was fantastic; the hotel staff were friendly, the room was clean, and we were on the top floor, so our view was awesome. The sundries/grocery shop downstairs was excellent. We had breakfast sandwiches one morning and they were very tasty. I also liked that at nighttime hotel security checks your room key before allowing entrance, which made me feel secure in a very seedy town (be advised this hotel has no gambling). My only complaint was that the thermostat went up in the middle of the night by itself ... I tried to set it to stay on AC, but it refused.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sarahashley1120
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

A great place to stay. On the strip but just enough away to get away from hustle and bustle. Circus Circus is a half a block and CVS is right next door. I called ahead and they had a scooter there waiting for my arrival as I needed due to my disability. Free car parking for the disabled. The place is immaculate, people very helpful and friendly. My 2 bedroom lock-off suite had every amenity. Full kitchen, washer/dryer 2 bathrooms, 3 TVS and plenty of privacy for 4 adults and 1 child. Great cafe downstairs for pizza, sandwiches and many drinks and desserts. Huge pool and hot tub outside, pool table and computers in the downstairs lounge area. We took several shows and tours all easily arranged by concierge. Had a great stay in a quit respite while still enjoying all the strip has to offer. Shuttle stops outside every hour to take you down the strip. Only complaint was the noise across the street as they are building new hotel. Ear plus can take care of that I purchased at CVS or you can move to the back of the hotel. Pool could have stayed open longer at night.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the back if you can to avoid the street noise of construction across the street...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We traded our HGVC Hawaii points for this porperty. We got a two-bedroom unit on the 26th floor facing the strip. We used this as a base for the first 5 days of a family 12-day road trip which ended in California.
From our room, we got a view of the beautiful mountains, the pool, and a little bit of the strip. The rooms were clean, classy, and nicely decorated. The kitchen had granite countertops and as expected it was equipped with all the necessary kitchen utensils. I was able to twice which saved us money.
This peoperty is located at the end of the strip. We had a car and had complimentary parking being HGVC owners. We love that the strip is close enough for us to visit, yet, we did not deal with the chaos and the crowd associated with the strip. There was not a casino on property which I liked. The lobby was nicely decorated and it really did give an aura of exclusivity.
We used LV as a base for our Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Red Rock travel. Mt. Zion is also only 2 1/2 hours away.
I highly recommend this place for families and couples who wants to unwind after a long crazy day on the strip or beyond. We travelled with two teens and our five-year old. I like the swimming pool area and the activities center provided us with pool volleyball that the kids enjoyed. Ther were at least to hot tubs/spa in the pool area and the grounds are wonderfully kept and truly made you appreciate the resor. There is also a recreation lounge with a pool table and pingpong table across from the marketplace/sundries ath the first level of the hotel. Having a family, I loved that I did not expose the kids to "everything" Vegas that would have been unavoidable had we stayed in the strip. We were able to pick and choose where we went to sightsee within the strip and then had a relaxing home base. I higly recommend HGVC at the Las Vegas Strip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Amerasiangirl
Calexico, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great place for families and or non gamblers looking for a nice quiet place to rest, yet still close enough to the action! Family (total of 7) and I stayed in a two bedroom suite. Very large rooms, full kitchen, table etc. Liked the fact that hotel is on the strip (close to Stratosphere) but not too close to a the chaotic noise and traffic you find in some parts of strip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family