“It's a 5*!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of O - Cirque du Soleil

O - Cirque du Soleil
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702-693-7722
and up
Ranked #58 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: An aquatic extravaganza performed on stage by Cirque du Soleil.
Whitstable, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
“It's a 5*!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

How could it be anything less than 5*. I wonder if the people who give it 3* or less could do anything that these talented acrobats and dancers could do? I'm a professional opera singer- so yes I probably could sing better than the singing in the show- but I didn't go to see an opera!
It was stunning! Exciting, comical, intriguing. Like nothing I've ever seen before! And I would recommend it to everyone!

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Midlothian, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Weird for the sake of being weird”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I really wanted to like O, but I just couldn't bring myself to. I will admit that the effects and stunts were fanatstic, but that's about all that I enjoyed.

It was weird. I understand that most Cirque shows are meant to be strange and edgy, but this didn't seem to have much of a point to it. Furthermore, the ~2 hour run time seemed to drag on. Finally, I paid $159 and was in the nosebleeds. Perhaps for a much cheaper price, I would have been more forgiving in my review.

Chances are a lot of people will like this show, but I hated it. If you want plot and something that doesn't require a bunch of [--] interpretations, choose something else.

guelph
“Cirque O”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was so impressed the first time I saw this show (last year) that I saw it a second time this year. Fantastic!

Calgary, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Overrated but still nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I heard a lot of great things. It was good but not great. Not worth what we paid $300 for 2 tickets. Very slow moving at times and overall I expected way more for the reputation this show carries.

Visited April 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We booked this with ticket master and the only negative comment is the slow staff at Bellagio who issue the Will call tickets. We went on three separate occasions but the line was huge and one staff member on. When on a short break nobody wants to queue!. Anyway the show was spectacular from start to finish. Absolutely beautifully staged with outstanding live music. It is heard to appreciate all the aspects of this show as there is so much going on. The water and staging is incredible and we were mesmerized from start to finish. Exquisite and one if the highlights of Vegas for my family. I would not hesitate to book another Cirque du Soleil...brilliant!