“Bad. Very Bad.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Flamingo

You added Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Flamingo to your Saves list
Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Flamingo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2530 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89121 (Formerly Hearthside By Villager)   |
Ranked #154 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
las vegas
“Bad. Very Bad.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This place should be shut down. Terrible experience.

Appearance Looks much better on the outside.

I just look for a place to sleep and shower and I would rather go tired and dirty than to come here.

Usually I don't complain about lodging but this place is definitely off acceptable hotels.

Don't stay here. Poor quality. Horrible hole. Carpet very stained and overall run down.

This place is filthy and dangerous. Rust, mold, dirty bedding. Scary people every where.

Not a safe place to be there were drunks outside my room.

Terrible , filthy place, I was shocked when i saw the room.

They advertise free, high speed Internet, I checked its only 0.87 Mbps .

It’s take 10 minutes to open the Internet, impossible to watch anything but e-mail.

Add more money and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Long Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was doing some volunteer work for a month and needed a cheap place to stay. I have stayed in some pretty gross places as a college-aged backpacker-- for one night, until I could escape. Here, much older, I was stuck for 1 1/2 weeks (long work days and no chance to hunt for another place.) I have never seen roaches so big, so numerous, or so hard to kill. I kept all my food in the fridge-- all of it. There were chunks of chocolate on the carpet, indicating that the room had not been vacuumed. I asked that someone do something about the roaches; when I came home you could smell a spray but the roaches seemed to just ignore it!

An earlier poster mentioned hair on the wall-- I either had the same room or the "cleaner" really never rinses his or her rags! There was also hair all over the kitchen sink.

I was entitled to a "weekly cleaning" but except for new towels and new dirty-water mop stains on the bathroom floor, you could not tell it had been serviced. Most of the other rooms seemed to be packed with people-- perhaps if you were a group of shoppers, a large group of tourists or a college group this all might not bother you, or you might scare off the roaches? The place seemed full every night, anyway.

No assistance available with luggage-- at any time of day. No accessible room even though I had asked for one and had called to confirm it.

The one thing they were really good at was demanding payment by 11 am for the following night. If they didn't receive it (in person, even if you were paying by cc and had been offering the SAME cc for days) by 11 you were locked out.

I wanted to take a picture of the doormat on which was printed a slogan about it being clean, friendly and budget-priced. The mat was so filthy and covered with pistachio shells and squashed bugs that you could barely read it. Says it all!

Have I convinced you?

I moved to the Excalibur for the same price. I missed having the fridge but that was about it. If I could give this less than 1, I would. ICK.

Room Tip: Sleeping in your car could be an improvement over this place. It COULD be a decent budget hotel-- ea...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed at Crestwood suites for 2 weeks and did not find it as terrible as other reviewers have posted. It is definitely not your average hotel, so if you have that mindset you will be disappointed. It more or less reminded me of a clean college dorm room which I thought was great for the price and my two week stay. The staff is extremely friendly here and always willing to help in anyway. I found the rooms to be clean and room service was done on Wednesday where everything was cleaned, vacuumed and towels were replaced. This is a great hotel for a long term stay as long as you aren't expecting a high class hotel. The only things that I did not like were that my microwave was broken (however I never asked to have a new one, so I am at fault as well) and the AC was broken in such a way that I would have to really fiddle with the knob to make cold air come out. Sometimes instead of cold air it would shoot out hot air that smelled like something was burning. Finally, I could not open my window as I was on the ground floor and my screen had been mutilated somehow and could very easily be pulled open and someone could climb in. I would not recommend this hotel for children as there were a few domestic fights going on on the weekend, however hotel staff dealt with these promptly. Also, on weekends the hotel would get quite loud at night time and if there was someone in the room above you, it sounded like an elephant trying to stomp through the roof.

Really it is not a bad place. Just picture a higher end college dorm with AC, wifi and bring some ear plugs and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Tel Aviv, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

The Hotel is so dirty that I do not have the time to tell it all. Let me put it this way, If someone paid me a $100, I still wouldn't stay here. Like Roaches, this is your place.

I realize this is a budget hotel, but it was so far below reasonable that I cannot believe it. Holes in the walls, balls of hair on the floor, broken plumbing fixtures.... It was filthy. It was like a rundown apartment complex.

The internet was so slow I did not enjoy it at all.

I felt unsafe there, and it was painful. They need to sell that place!

This was by far the worst hotel we have ever stayed in

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

It was an awful experience!! The "Manager" some older odd lady knew nothing! Was very "ghetto"! The front desk worker was rude, and knew nothing. The room was not ok. Not any nicer than a Motel 6. I could not sleep due to traffic in the hallway, and the loud housekeepers across from my room early in the morning. All the dishes in my room were dirty, and I had nothing to wash them with. The refrigerator had eggs in it from previous person. I was there in early june and wont return. Too much competition, and I am sure better places are around.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Beat up and very worn out place..You want Non smoking? Forget it..the WHOLE place smells like a cigar. Nasty..A/c sucks.t.v is super lame and the bed was made for Fred Flinstone...and it's a good taxi away from any fun..Never again.

Thessaloniki, Greece
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place is filthy and dangerous. Locks broken off, rust, mold, dirty bedding. Scary people everywher! would never stay here again even if they pay me.

The 'FREE' Internet its only a joke. bad joke. you cant really use it for anything, its only 0.5 mbt.

NO SWIMMING POOL IN THIS HOT! but if you like dog smell all over, this is the place for you,

NOT FOR ME

Room Tip: try another place
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Flamingo? Share your experiences!