“something different” 4 of 5 stars

London, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
“something different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I actually saw this attraction on trip advisor and decided for a laugh for me and a mate to pop down and play a round . The setup is certainly unique and if your a fan of kiss then its heaven, but to waste an hour or so away from the strip and to fundementaley have a laugh playing mini golf then this does the job. about 5 mins away from the mgm, youll need to get a cab back from the hard rock hotel opposite after.

Beijing, China
9 attraction reviews
“An Oasis of Family Fun in Sin City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Even if you are not the biggest Kiss fan, this place provides plenty of fun at a relatively reasonable price. Best of all, it is indoors and air-conditioned!

In addition, the staff at this place is really outstanding. Everyone works extra-hard to make sure that the patrons have a great time. We were comp'd some skee-ball tickets, which encouraged us to play more. After amassing about ninety tickets, we went to the ticket-counting machine. It was not in perfect working order, though. The machine only counted 62, but the girl at the desk gave us credit for more than 200. How could I complain?

We also got a couple of extra bucks added to our arcade card and were given a free golf ball for getting close to the secret score golf stroke count raffle.

Basically, it was a magnificent way to kill three hours.

El Paso, Texas
7 attraction reviews
“funky”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was disappointed because I thought neon meant neon lighting with blacklights and lots of glow in the dark objects. There was far less glow in the dark than I expected. I had seen photos on the internet, but in reality, the place is small. It has a retail store with lots of kiss memorabilia, children's costumes, and lots of t-shirts. There is a small arcade area where tickets can be won and traded in for the usual trinkets, nothing special. The ladies bathroom was very interesting. It looked like a bathroom from a "dive" with black walls filled with graffiti, but it was a very clean facility. No yuck factor there. It would have been more fun if the kids/teens were there with us, I'm sure. The people playing looked like they really were having fun. I was glad to go to satisfy my curiosity. No worth going back just for me.

7 attraction reviews
“loved it...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Im a huge Kiss fan and thought this was a great break from the casino. DJ let you make requests (as long as its a kiss song). Planning on going back on my next trip.

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
“Unexpected fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

A great concept and a friendly staff. Even if you don't like Kiss or suck at mini golf (like me), you'll love this place and have tons of fun. It is just a cool space and a good day activity in Vegas. Watch out for a mural of THE KILLERS near the end of the course.