“Gun Garage was Epic!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 189 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Gun Garage is a certified 5 Star Indoor Shooting Range and Retail Store located in Las Vegas! With free hotel pick-up and drop-off, a huge variety of machine guns, pistols and shotgun, and Vegas' safest shooting facility, what more could you ask for to put a unique twist on your Vegas vacation?! At Gun Garage, we offer our customers the chance to try something that isn't available in most countries...You can rent any of our firearms and experience the thrill of shooting a real gun! We also cater to groups and first time shooters, so even if you've never seen a gun before, our staff will be with you the whole time to guide you through your Shooting Experience! Locals and Gun Enthusiasts - Our Retail Store offers the latest in firearms, ammunition, parts and accessories. Call today to make a reservation or to inquire about our Retail Store. Range Hours: 9am-7pm daily* Retail Hours: 9am-6pm daily *After-hours sessions available upon request.
Toronto, Ontario
“Gun Garage was Epic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015 NEW

For a first time shooter and a Canadian to boot we had an amazing experience!
We got a wide range of options and the staff was super helpful, very knowledgeable and let us take a million photos!!!!

If you are looking for a fun few hours trying something new I would suggest a little target practice!!!

• Polish first
Calgary
6 attraction reviews
“Had a fun time with Randy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015 NEW

So we did the three gun package (vouchers at ticket for less) and went on a Tuesday. The location is not far from the NYNY/Excaliber (5 min from in-and-out burger). Randy was great, showed us the ins and out, we felt very safe and supervised. My only complaint is the time went by too fast for the money spent (I don't advise going rambo and emptying the gun on automatic) However, it's a once in a life time experience, and I'm glad I did it.

Overland Park, Kansas
“Amazing adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015 NEW

As experienced shooters my husband and I still had an amazing time. Our range instructor, Rick, has great. We will definitely do it next time in Vegas.

Visited May 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
“These guys are the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015 NEW

I live in Las Vegas so I'm not a tourist.
I recently took my wife to their indoor range....great experience.

Visited May 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome local range for locals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015 NEW

awesome guys Jason and Mike over at Retail and Katie at the range. Good Range officers too!! Keep up the good work guys!!