Just returned on Saturday, 10-14-06, after staying in a one bedroom deluxe in tower 2 for the week. The facility was nice. Request tower#2. The room was spacious and clean. No problems with staff or with the facility. The major problem with the resort is that is too far from the strip. When you go to Vegas, staying on the strip is the best.. I've been to Vegas x3 in the last 6 years. This was my first off strip experience and I would never do it again. We did not rent a car. Thus we had to rely on the shuttle and taxi. This was a big waste a time.
I can't say anything bad about the resort. However, if you like to gamble, drink liquor and fine dining, this is certainly not the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Grand Desert offers spectacular one- and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space, living rooms with pull-out sofas; some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom. The perfect vacation home - away from home - for a weekend trip or an extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Grand Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Hotel Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Las Vegas
- Wyndham Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Resort Las Vegas
- Fairfield Resort Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wyndham
- Fairfield Las Vegas Grand Desert