Staying here on an invitation to view the property and it is a different world a few blocks from the strip. Our room is virtually a one bedroom apartment. In fact, the facility has more of a feel of an apartment complex than hotel. Thus, it doesn’t have the infrastructure of a hotel and obviously no casino. However, this should appeal to anyone in Vegas on a long-term stay (i.e. trade show booth hosts). There is room to spread out without having to pay hundreds per night at a hotel.
Free WiFi and no resort fees.
The downside - the location of the property is east of the Strip and near the flight path of a runway at McCarran. There are no views to speak of. Our room is on a low floor and the view is the brick wall of another building on property.
The pool area is very nice and overall I recommend this property for families and long-term business stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Grand Desert offers spectacular one- and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space, living rooms with pull-out sofas; some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom. The perfect vacation home - away from home - for a weekend trip or an extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Grand Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Hotel Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Las Vegas
- Wyndham Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Resort Las Vegas
- Fairfield Resort Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wyndham
- Fairfield Las Vegas Grand Desert