I stayed at this resort from Jan 14-18 renting the presidential suite in tower 1.
I was at the at this location with my 2 business collegues that come to the same trade show with me every year. We always rent a condo since we entertain clients and associates
The condo was very nice and very comparable to a Tahiti Villiage 3 bedroom I rented the previous year.
It was very well appointed and the appliances and the bedding we what i would expect of a high end hotel.
The high points was the balcony. This resort does not have balcony's the only one that does is the presidential suite and it had a huge balcony with 3 seating areas. Since we were there in the winter it was not much use but it must be a great asset in the summertime.
Now for my list of issues.
when i first came in and check in i checked the phone line. It was dead. I went down to reception and told them about it. I told them again about it later on that night and again the next day. They never fixed it I basically just gave up asking.
Although the master bath had pressure that could take paint off the wall the 2nd bath had very poor water pressure the hotel should look into this.
Now this next subject is delicate to discuss so please make sure your kids are out of the room. Our convention always conflicts with two other large conference in Vegas the Gun show and the Porn show where all the actors are in town.
Well we were woken up by people playing in the hot tub the 3rd night we were there. It was 3 in the morning. My associate went by the hot tub to discover there was a group shooting a soft core porno in the tub.....pretty grose. Well we mentioned it to the staff and also mentioned thier security gaurds should have stopped it even thought they walked right by it.
Well guess what the next day the same thing happened. Needless to say we did not use that hot tub.
With these issues do not get me wrong this resort is really nice they just have to get thier act together dealing with customers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Hotel Las Vegas
- Grand Desert
- Grand Desert Las Vegas
- Wyndham Las Vegas
- Fairfield Grand Desert
- Grand Desert Resort
- Grand Desert Resort Las Vegas
- Fairfield Resort Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Grand Desert offers spectacular one- and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space, living rooms with pull-out sofas; some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom. The perfect vacation home - away from home - for a weekend trip or an extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Grand Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.