We needed a two bedroom unit for our family of four for Thanksgiving, and after checking several hotel/condo options, we found the Wyndham through a broker on Craigslist. For the same price as many mid-range average hotels, we stayed in a newly renovated two unit lock-off, tons of space, smoke-free/casino-free, parking free, and hassle-free. It was centrally located, easy to access, two blocks off the strip, and with a helpful staff. The grounds were clean, separate adult and kiddie pools, free shuttle to the strip. The management boasted of their tight security, which was fine, except the 'key-access only' exercise room and hallway doors were always open. No matter. We decided to add excitement by taking the 90 minute timeshare presentation, which turned out to be 120 minutes of course, but was not over-the-top pressure. We opted for $150 in casino chips which luckily turned into to cash using slots at Harrahs.
Next trip to Vegas I will book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Grand Desert offers spectacular one- and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space, living rooms with pull-out sofas; some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom. The perfect vacation home - away from home - for a weekend trip or an extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Wyndham Grand Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Hotel Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Las Vegas
- Wyndham Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Resort Las Vegas
- Fairfield Resort Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wyndham
- Fairfield Las Vegas Grand Desert