“Fantastic Ride!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Race Car Tracks, Amusement
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: An authentic driving experience. Dream Racing is the five-star driving experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the only one where you can get behind the wheel of a real Ferrari race car, as well as a selection of the best exotic cars on the market. No matter which package you choose, we promise to deliver you a once in a lifetime experience. Don’t miss this unique opportunity.
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My son and I signed on to drive the C7 Corvette and Nissan GTR. It was a fantastic experience, well worth every cent. The instructors, Bren and Josh were great. Everyone was friendly and helpful and the experience is one we will not forget. Anyone that is into high performance vehicles this is the place to go. Top Notch!

Visited August 2014
J0hn_B599, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
We are so glad that you and your son enjoyed your time on the track with us. Both the Stingray and GT-R are priced at great rates and the performance they provide when compared to their more expensive cousins you really can't beat! It was a pleasure having you both here and would love to see you again when you are back in Las Vegas!

“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Of all the attractions there are to see in Las Vegas, this is one of the more memorable. The staff was friendly, helpful and professional. My son and I went there as part of our father-son vacation, it was a great experience for both of us to drive dream cars. Thanks guys, we will be back.

Visited August 2014
Since the very first car put its first tire on a race track, racing has always been all about family and family togetherness. Our entire Dream Racing staff are a tight knit group and consider each other family and it was an honor having your and your son come and be a member of our family! Thank you so much for making us a part of your special time here in Vegas and we can't wait to have you both back again!
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

A lot of fun. I only wish my budget was bigger so I could have had more laps. Next time more for sure

Visited August 2014
Thank you for stopping bye and letting us know how your visit went! We do know that what we do can be on the expensive side and have done the best we can at providing the best rates going and adding great value so it is worth every dollar you spend. We would love to have you back again soon!
Leiderdorp
“Fantastic experience ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We came to the circuit to see if there is anything to do and then we stopped at dream racing. Me and my sons choose the Ferrari race car. We had good support and because of the guide you get with you in the car it was always save and therefor more enjoyable.
We really liked the enthusiasm of all the employees of Dream Racing.
Conclusion: in unforgettable day ;-)

Thank you so much for coming and spending some time with us here at Dream Racing. We are so happy to hear that you and your sons enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you back on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Gilroy, California
“Totally going again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My buddies surprised me by bringing me to Dream Racing for the chance to drive a Ferrrari like I have always wanted. We arrived after a short drive from the airport and immediately were impressed by the facility. This place is inside the speedway so its easy to find and you are surrounded by the nascar track and stadium seating. There are exotics parked all out front and along the track. The waiting area alone will convince you that you need to drive one of these cars on this track. Originally, my friends had just purchased the experience for me. They all couldn't resist and decided to try it out. I was in the 430 Scuderia and my friends drove the GT-R, C7, and R8.
After a short wait in the lounge you will be escorted to the classroom. The instructor will give a short presentation on how to drive and a lot of tips to make your experience more pleasurable. With our group he gave a quick view of the cock pit, explained the paddle shifting along with how to properly enter and exit a corner, and also discussed what the ideal line around the track looks like in terms of brakes, turns and acceleration. After the class presentation, the instructor will take you to the simulators. The simulators are built from a laser scan of the track...it is awesome, very realistic, and is actually more difficult than driving the actual cars (they even tell you this). On the simulators they coach you through the track to get you used to having someone in your ear while you are driving. I am glad they did this so I was prepared to drive a supercar. Bonus points cause these guys are always nice even if you totally end up in the gravel on the simulator.
After the simulators its out to the track. Strap on a helmet, take a picture with the car, meet your instructor, get situated in the cock pit and you're off. I can't even accurately describe how awesome the driving experience is but I can say that the instructor I had was really cool. All while I was driving he was slightly ahead of where I was on the track explaining what I should be aiming to do and giving feedback on how I can make my line better. By the time my last laps came around I was doing soo much better than when I first started.
After my experience I ended up buying the video. My friends and I watched it at the hotel later and somehow lost it; I was devastated. Luckily for me they have awesome staff and after a quick phone call they had a digital copy to my email within a few hours. I am telling you, these people are always friendly...I am totally going again next time I am in Vegas.

Visited August 2014
J0hn_B599, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you so much for your review and taking time out of your busy schedule to let us and others who read this know how we did. Every step of our program we have spared no expense and have trained over and over again to run the most effective program we can and provide an experience not soon forgotten. Every one of our instructors have at least 5-10,000 laps under their belt with the goal to take those who have no experience and by the end see marked improvement in their lap times. Yes the simulators can be a bit challenging but in the end it truly is in your benefit as you get in the car and see they directly relate and set you up for success.

Thanks again for letting us know how we did and we can't wait to see you again on your next visit!