“In a word...Lush!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rhumbar

Rhumbar
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #156 of 685 things to do in Las Vegas
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“In a word...Lush!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Popped in to the bar to have a drink and ended up having a "Scorpion Bowl". We were greeted and hosted by a friendly lad, then served by a lovely girl. The music, the people, the drinks and the location were perfect. We had a great start to the evening and I'd recommend it to all. The Scorpion Bowl was very strong, but tasted great and helped me fly over my jet lag!

Visited November 2012

Chino, California
4 attraction reviews
“Solid joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place was solid.

Location: I hate that it located next to a busy hotel entrance/walkway. I like places like this to have a sense of privacy.

Service: The server lady was very nice, professional, and quick. The place was busy so she was moving briskly, but I appreciate that in a server who realizes that she has to balance friendliness with speed.

Food/Drinks: We didnt try any of the food. They do have a bit of a fun rum selection that is affordably priced. I got to try stuff that I probably would not be able to try outside of a place like this.

Seating: The seating layout was wacky. Anytime they have a seat yourself sign, they are inviting trouble. There were couples sitting in a sectional meant for 8-10 people. There were 8-10 people squeezed every which way into a table for four (along with stealing chairs from other spots). We had to ask a couple if our group of 6 could join them and lucky for us, they were nice enough to allow us to do that. This was my only gripe with this place.

Visited October 2012
“Great, low key fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Came here with my fiance and friends upon their return from active duty. We sat and enjoyed the energetic live dj, delightful drink selection, and view of the strip. A Mirage-must!!!

53 attraction reviews
“Gotta try the Hookahs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We went just this past weekend as a group. We tried the Hookah pipes. What a great experience. All the ladies enjoyed this as well. Could use a bit more people, had to and get our own drinks, but great DJ and all the staff were awesome!!! The pipes were amazing!!!

Visited October 2012
Washington State
3 attraction reviews
“They need more staff on.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Went to Rhumbar to meet up with friends on the long Labor Day weekend. We took up a few tables outside since there were about 12-15 of us. It seemed to me that the poor waitress was working the whole place to herself. It was hard to get drinks, we couldnt get separate checks and when it was time for part of our group to leave, we had to pay the whole tab. Some of our group wanted to stay and hang out more but I think they all left after us.
The hooka was fun to try, even though it took a while for us to get service for it.
All in all, will we be back? Probably not. But it was a nice place to sit and relax though. If service had been better we would have come again.

Visited September 2012