“Expectations met!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Expectations met!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped in for a much needed brunch while recently in Vegas. The restaurant was busy- but service hummed along at a good clip. We grabbed assorted crepes for takeout and were pleased by what we got. I'm spoiled- having been to some really great crepe places on the East Coast- but the crepes were good, if a bit on the thin side. Friendly and accommodating staff. Recommended.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
Fresno, California
“Strawberry Crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The crepes were very good for just being a little shop in the hotel hallways. I had the strwberry and my daughter had bananas and caramel and they were very good.

Visited June 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“It was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I went here for brunch on Friday afternoon and it was very busy. I ordered the La Jolla crepe which had spicy mayo lettuce and bacon which took 20 minutes to come out. I thought it was a bit under staffed but the service was very friendly. They have many flavors for the mimosas which I thought was great. It wasn't anything spectacular but it is good for going once and trying it out.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“The BEST!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Let me start off by saying... the food was great! I found out about the place 2 weeks before my trip and I'm glad we ate there. The food was great and the service was 1st class! I told the owner how I searched online and found the restaurant weeks ago and he thanked us for coming. We ordered 3 different types of crepes and the order was perfect and tasted just as good as it looked. The prices were affordable and the amount of food received was better than expected. There wasn't a long wait to order or received the food. We loved the vibe of the place! BUT TO TOP IT OFF... the owner is one of the greatest guys I've ever met and the reason I said that is... We caught a taxi to the restaurant from the strip but I called for a taxi to pick us up from the restaurant so we could return to the strip and after an hour and 1/2 wait - NO TAXI showed up and after 3 calls! So I went back into the restaurant after walking around into different stores in the shopping center and talk the owner and informed him about what happened... So he took time away from his other customers and drove us back to the strip! That's what I call A+++ Service!! And we talked the whole ride to the strip and he is a great guy and all about his family and being a blessing to other people! So I will definitely return to eat there every time I come to Vegas!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa Bay, Florida
“You've Gotta Try It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Simply Delicious. I had The Monterey for brunch. It contained scrambled eggs, bacon, monterey jack cheese, peppers and tomato and it was outstanding. The fresh squeezed orange juice (made with the right oranges-Valencias) was a great pairing with the crepe. The side of bananas was nice, too. The service was very friendly and efficient. One warning, however, there might be a wait. I hate, hate, hate to wait, but I waited about 30 minutes here AND I'D DO IT AGAIN. It was well worth the wait.

• Visited June 2013