“Best Hotel I've Ever Been To” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

Save Saved
You added ARIA Sky Suites to your Saves list
ARIA Sky Suites
3730 Las Vegas Blvd., at ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89158 (The Strip)   |
Call Hotel:
Ranked #2 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Oklahoma City
“Best Hotel I've Ever Been To”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

From the limo ride (included in room cost) to the service and room, everything was top notch. My wife and I were in town for a concert with a few other couples and decided on Aria Sky Suites. I was blown away. We stayed in a 1 Bedroom Penthouse Panoramic suite. The room is beautifully appointed and very modern. The view is perfect with floor to ceiling windows that wrap around the room. The service is incredible. The front desk printed my concert tickets, which required a few steps, but they never rushed me. It's not cheap but it's worth it! I've been to Vegas many times and this is by far the best hotel experience I've had.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed so many different facets of your visit – from the limo transportation to your well-appointed Penthouse Suite and the breathtaking views from within. I would also like to thank you for highlighting the impeccable service provided to you by our friendly staff, including our Front Desk. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad that you were able to experience this first-hand.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites in the future.

Warmest regards,

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Turkish first
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Been staying at the Suites the last 3-4 trips to Vegas - never been let down by service. Had been staying at the Wynn/Encore previously, but like the location of City Center better. A truly fine hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Dave,

Thank you for your continued patronage and review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted knowing that our location and service have brought you to return to Sky Suites. Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments and I look forward to your next stay.

Kind regards,

Toronto, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I highly recommend the Aria for your stay in Vegas. Friendly staff, clean facility, great food and entertainment. This is my second year in a row that I have stayed there and am looking forward to staying there on my next trip.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Carole,

Thank you so much for your kind review! It is always a pleasure to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

Best regards,

Teddington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Being one of the newer hotels in Vegas I was excited to stay and was not disappointed. Some reviewers dont like the smell of the casino but i found it pleasant. We arrived quite late at night and stood around a little waiting to be seen, I put my irritation of this down to the long flight and less down to the lack of ability of the staff though. We were told our room had been given to another couple as it was so late but not to worry you can have a free upgrade to one of our Sky Suites. Due to having not been to the Aria before we really didn't know if that was just a fob of to some rooms that were higher in the building or something and being to tired to enquire as to what that meant we mooched off across the casino to find our room.

Right at the other end of the casino we found some rather imposing doors with security either side, at this point I realised we didn't look like the typical resident found in this area and with a rather doubtful look the security guard asked to see our room card. With some fumbling and clattering of cases I produced our room card, with a slightly quizzical glance the security let us pass.

The room was stunning, not huge granted but perfectly formed in every way! Lush bedding refreshed with yummy chocs on a daily basis and a bathroom to die for!

The best bit about the Sky Suites which to this day I kick myself for taking 2 whole days to work out is the bar area just after the entrance to the Sky Suites. In the day they offer free hot beverages, pastries and cold drinks then early evening these are replaced by wine, cheese and these scrummy little dehydrated figs. Needless to say I was very happy at the discovery of this little gem!

I am not sure if it was the free upgrade that made this place so great but I will certainly be returning to find out!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Amour,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay. We seek every opportunity to provide extraordinary guest experiences and I am pleased our Front Desk was able to make your visit more memorable with an upgrade to ARIA Sky Suites. It is a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your lovely guestroom and the luxurious bedding within, in addition to our secluded lounge with complimentary food and beverage items.

Your thoughtful review is very much appreciated, and I look forward to your return.

With gratitude,

Adrian, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Aria for four nights. Very comfortable beds. A good night sleep is what you need in order to keep up the next day. Pro's are friendly service, clean, rooms are spacious, 4 different pools, you can't smell smoke from the casino and a tram ride that is free. Con's are it set's back off the strip farther than the rest and the check in line is slow. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Rochelle,

I am elated you and your husband chose to stay at ARIA Sky Suites for your 20th anniversary. It is always exciting to read positive feedback and I am pleased you were impressed with your suite accommodations, our unique air displacement system within our Casino, and the award-winning service of our employees. Additionally, please know that your comments regarding your registration experience are well noted.

Thank you for your generous review, and I would be elated to welcome you back.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Aria Sky Suite Review – July 2014
I recently stayed in a one bedroom sky suite at Aria – this was our second stay at this facility. We upgraded at check in from a corner suite at the regular front desk. We did have a notation on our reservation that we were looking for a room close to the elevator since we have a walking handicap in our party. Unfortunately, we were assigned to 4 different suites before the right suite on the 35th floor met our needs. I did say that we were willing to wait for the right location to open up, but they kept sending us to another suite that would be at the very end of the hallway. The sky suites front desk agent assumed that the “shorter” hallways would not be an issue but they were so we spend 4 hours room hopping until the right room was found.

The one bedroom sky suite is the perfect size for two people. We did have a city view which was nice (different from our last trip where we had a pool/mountain view). I would never pay extra for a city view room at this hotel since the part of the strip that we did see (Veer Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Polo Towers, MGM, Monte Carlo, a bit of NYNY, a bit of Cosmopolitan, a sliver of the Linq wheel and the top of Planet Hollywood) was obstructed, limited and not so awe inspiring.
We ordered room service breakfast each morning and our order was always delivered within 30 minutes, fulfilled correctly and set up very nicely on the dining table. We ordered extra fresh fruit on the first day which we stored in the extra refrigerator that comes in each suite (it is nice to have some fresh melons and berries to snack on late at night). Word to the wise – one order of bananas foster French toast is enough to feed two people. We also stocked the refrigerator with bottles of Fiji water from the lounge – can never have too much water when its 108 degrees outside.
Sleeping in the bed was like being enveloped in a slice of heaven. I haven’t slept that well in a long time and the credit can go to the awesome bed and pillows they have at Aria. I did buy two pillows while I was in town and plan to buy a bed through their Elements online store shortly. It’s THAT good.
Comparing this 2014 stay to our last stay in 2012, I must say that the attention to detail and the quality of service we received in the sky suites has declined over the past two years. The room was very dusty (quite easily visible without close inspection on their dark wood surfaces and glass tables & fixtures) and there were greasy finger prints all over the inside of the window. The air circulation in the master bathroom was limited if you had one or both pocket doors closed. The biggest concern we had was finding the marble shower quite slippery (water did not drain fast enough) and no grab bar installed. We ended up using a hand towel on the floor of the shower which reduced the slipping factor. When we showered mid-day after spending time at the pool, the water temperature would start out fine but then alternate from scolding hot to super cold. I guess this is how they conserve water by not allowing guests the comfort of a long shower (sigh).
The pool complex at Aria is excellent and meets my needs perfectly. Each of the three pools has a different vibe (family, relaxing and party) and the music and noise from each area does not overlap and conflict like so many other properties (e.g., MGM, Palazzo). The frozen beverages we had while at the pool – Miami Vice, Pina Colada, etc. lacked flavor.
We ate at the Aria Buffet one night thanks to MyVegas. I am a finicky eater and I don’t eat seafood so the menu was limited for me and what I did attempt to eat was prepared with way too much salt. The main staple of my meal was a buttered roll and my boyfriend enjoyed some oyster crackers (lol).
I had my hair styled in the salon. When I first visited the Aria salon a few years ago, I was wowed by the horizontal shampoo chair with massaging rollers and found the overall service to be quite outstanding, but this year the experience was just okay.
We did get a complimentary limo ride back to the airport when we checked out from the sky suites. Driver was very friendly and our departure from the hotel went very smoothly.
I had hoped that Aria Sky Suites would have been a lateral or upwards move coming from Wynn Tower Suites for the 5 previous nights, but maybe Wynn was just too good that Aria Sky Suites could not deliver and fell below our expectations.

I really like the Aria casino and if I do stay at Aria again, I will most likely settle for a regular room which I get comped through MLife. I hope Sky Suites can improve on these points so that others can enjoy what I experienced in 2012.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for your detailed review. While I am delighted to read about the wonderful aspects of your stay, I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconveniences you encountered to your visit as well. Please know that your comments are well noted and help us to improve our services. Additionally, I appreciate your active participation in our M life program.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Brick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

From the moment you walk in the staff makes you feel valued and important. The food and service within the hotel is great. I would recommend the Aria Sky Suites for your next trip to Las Vegas! The Best part of the entire stay was the atmosphere of the hotel and casino. The pool is great and the staff is friendly.

Room Tip: Amazing view!