“Simple pleasures in the Sky Suites Tower” 4 of 5 stars
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

You added ARIA Sky Suites to your Saves list
ARIA Sky Suites
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3730 Las Vegas Blvd., at ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89158 (The Strip)   |
Call Hotel:
Ranked #1 of 270 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Simple pleasures in the Sky Suites Tower”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I received a free upgrade to the Sky Suites Tower and that put it over the top. This tower is closest to the Conference Center and has it's own entrance, lounge, checkin desk, and car service. Staff and services are top notch, friendly, not stuffy. The Aria has a clean lined simple decor, bed was very comfy with lots of big pillows and layers of clean white cotton sheets and cotton duvet. Compared to the other casino floors, Aria is less smoky and doesn't seem so crowded or noisy. Great restaurants throughout and a convenient French patisserie right in the middle.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Daniel,

I am thrilled to see your stay at ARIA Sky Suites left you with an everlasting impression - from our secluded lounge to your luxurious bedding and the paramount service provided to you by so many members of our staff. I am also pleased you had an enjoyable time in our Casino and at our variety of restaurants, including Jean Philippe Patisserie, our French gourmet pastry shop. We aim to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and your comments let me know we are holding true to our vision.

Your generous remarks are much appreciated, and I look forward to your return.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (272)
  • Turkish first
Calgary, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Arrived in Vegas with my hubby and another couple - we have all been to Vegas dozens of times before and prefer Aria the most. Upon check-in (regular Aria), we asked for adjoining rooms and Paul (our check-in employee) advised us that we could upgrade to the 2 bdrm penthouse suite or share a room with 2 queen beds - uh hello! Penthouse Suite please!

This suite was located in the Sky Suite tower (separate concierge, check in/out, elevators) and the room was AMAZING! Over 2,000 sf of luxurious, modern space that was perfect for 2 couples. Each "wing" has a master suite complete with a huge ensuite and walk in closet. In the middle was a living room and dining room, plus a wet bar and powder room. We couldn't believe our luck! The room itself has all the modern amentities (central remote, auto drapes open/close, music, heated toilet/bidet, huge shower) as well as floor to ceiling windows.

The service for the Sky Suites is beyond compare - take advantage of the bypass line for the Buffet and Aria Cafe (only for Sky Suite guests) as well as the separate check in/out counters (no line ups!). Turndown service is also included - they even leave slippers by the bed as well as the usual chocolates :)

I've definitely been spoiled and the next time I return to Vegas, it's going to be Aria Sky Suites for sure!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for the magnificent review. It is fantastic to know that from the beginning to the end, your stay at Sky Suites was truly unforgettable. I am thrilled to hear about the immense enjoyment you experienced with your guestroom amenities and our Control4 technology. Additionally, I am pleased to read that you will be returning to Sky Suites on your future travels to Las Vegas.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With gratitude,

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The sky suites at aria have unparalleled accommodations, service and view. Don't miss staying at this luxurious resort.
The restaurants are all terrific.

We really enjoyed the pool area. There are three pools and none were crazy.

Room Tip: Any room is fabulous but the corner rooms are extra special when it comes to view.
Dear Ron,

Thank you for choosing Sky Suites as your resort destination. I am delighted to know your breathtaking guestroom views, delectable dining experiences and our relaxing pool deck contributed in exceeding your expectations.

Thank you again, and I highly anticipate your return.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was a last minute trip for my husband and I as he had a last minute business commitment that allowed us the luxury of a weekend away at the same time. Our first room was terrible, I don't understand how it was given to a new guest. The reception staff seemed indifferent, but at least our second room was much better, and an upgrade. The living room space was beautiful and the small kitchen area was a great plus. The massive bathroom and huge soaking tub were my favorite parts of the room. A great suite, and great stay. Just wish it was excellent from the get-go.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Bethany,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to see you enjoyed the beautiful and contemporary design of your suite and luxurious bathroom accommodations.
I value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the inclusive guest experience we strive to provide. Please know that I take all guest comments seriously and I will absolutely be sure to share your review with the appropriate areas to ensure these irregularities do not occur in the future. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Edmonton, AB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Spent 4 days at the Aria and LOVED it! We stayed on the 56 floor of the Sky Suites and loved everything about it. Amazing views- drapes automatically open when you first walk in and you are greeted with amazing views. Everything is controlled on a central remote (side of the bed)- everything, lights, drapes, music, T.V....Ensuite is wonderful with jetted Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, his/her vanities, great closet...
Loved the fact the Sky Suite guests had access to free coffee, tea, juice, water light breakfast, and mid afternoon wine and light snacks that included cheese, crackers, chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, and treats. Huge hotel- great restaurants (loved lemongrass), nice atmosphere but a little far from the strip.
The pools and hot tubs were great! Drinks were pricey poolside but oh well, you are on holidays.
The MOST COMFORTABLE MATTRESS' EVER! Would stay there again anytime.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor with view of the strip- best sleep ever!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Marla,

I am thrilled you able to experience ARIA Sky Suites for the modern luxury it is known for. From the private lounge, the innovative technology in our guestrooms, to the fabulous views of Las Vegas. Furthermore, I am grateful for your appreciation of our first-class restaurants and relaxing pools.

Thank you for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Best,

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is by far the best experience I have ever had in Las Vegas. The Concierge was so helpful from the moment they picked us up from the airport to the moment we left! The rooms in the sky suites are trendy and well decorated. I have to mention how amazing the beds were. After talking to bell man, they were specially made for Aria. Sound proof rooms too!!!!!! You can not beat this place. The restaurant Jean Georges was the best steak my husband and I have ever had. We had two Kobe Beef Filets with a 22oz lobster tail and it was just simply the tastiest food we have ever had! Lemon grass was also outstanding sushi! We almost never left. This casino's service is beyond compare to any casino we have ever stayed at before!!! The only ehhh thing was the club, It was standard, nothing crazy.

Room Tip: There is not a bad room in the sky suites. We had a two bedroom suite and it was two master bedroom...
Green Features: They have a lot of recycled material that are their art sculptures! Very cool.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Arica,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites. I am pleased to know you were charmed with so many aspects of your stay, including your luxurious suite, and the excellent service you received from our Sky Suites Concierge. I am also thrilled that you had extraordinary dining experiences at both Jean Georges steak house and Lemongrass, our Thai restaurant.

Thank you for kind review and I look forward to your return.

With gratitude,

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Stayed three nights in one of the one bedroom penthouses. Every single aspect of this stay was excellence from start to finish. The booking process was easy. They were in regular contact prior to arrival to ensure our flight details were correct as part of the limousine pick up from LAS. The limo was just great. So much room. Check in was great. Greeted by name and given a full itinerary of our stay. Then the room (or should I say penthouse) itself. Wow. Just WOW. Massive. Huge living room. The dining room and table were great. Then the bedroom. This was awesome. Bed was beyond comfortable. Just what was needed after long days wandering around the casino and the rest of the strip. The bathroom mad us feel like royalty. Separate sinks (which meant that I for once had some space in the bathroom). The shower itself was massive. Plenty of space. The only real negative I would have about the room was the lighting in the wardrobe room. Only a single very dim light. Made it hard to find things in the suitcases. Some constructive feedback - make it a bit brighter in there.
The suite was extremely quiet (which is paramount to me). No disruption from other guests.
The view from our suite was mind blowing. Could see out to LAS, and overlooked the fountain and entrance.
The staff made us feel like we were the only people staying in the hotel. Gave us their absolute attention whenever we needed them. Cant fault them at all. The security team checking access at the elevators made us feel safe. Another great feature of staying in these suites.
The entire property was so modern, clean and safe. So many dining and shopping options. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Quite simply, wouldn't even consider using any where else as this was just too good

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your detailed review and for telling others how much you enjoyed your exclusive Sky Suites experience. I am thrilled to see you had an exceptional stay and that you particularly enjoyed your guestroom accommodations and the beautiful views of Las Vegas. It was also lovely to read your enthusiasm concerning the service provided to you by so many of our unrivaled employees, our incredible restaurants and numerous shopping possibilities.

I am delighted our efforts have made your stay an extraordinary one and I look forward to your return.