“Excellent & Fun Trip!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

You added ARIA Sky Suites to your Saves list
ARIA Sky Suites
3730 Las Vegas Blvd., at ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89158 (The Strip)   |
Call Hotel:
Ranked #2 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Mexico City, Mexico
“Excellent & Fun Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The trip was very satisfying, more than we expected.
My boyfriend and I had an excellent time, will come again for sure!
The dining was a life experience, we totally recommend MASA, Javier's, and 50.
The pools are great, good music.
If you don't like to move from hotel to hotel, then this is am excellent option. There is a variety of activities to do at Aria.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Marcela,

I am overjoyed by your comments with regards to your wonderful dining experience at barMASA, Javier’s authentic Mexican cuisine, and Five50 pizza bar. I am also pleased to know our pool deck and music provided you with such pleasure and that we have exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for kind review and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

WoW factor, Awesome room! Friendly Staff!
Excellent layout of suite, Nice Casino, Close to all major Casinos in the Strip, Excellent dinning and Super Buffet! Great Show Zarkana in the Aria! Easy check in and check out, wi-fi and cable for entertainment! This resort has it All!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Miguel,

Thank you for choosing Sky Suites as your resort destination. I am thrilled to see you appreciated the aesthetics of your innovative and modern suite, the unsurpassed level of service you received from our staff, and our array of delectable restaurants. Furthermore, it is delightful to hear that you found Cirque du Soleil’s, Zarkana so enjoyable.

Thank you kindly for your feedback. I look forward to exceeding your expectations on a future stay.

Sincerest gratitude,

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

On arrival we were given an upgrade to the Sky Suites. They are outstanding with views over the strip. Staff were extremely friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The staff in the Zarkana shop were terrific giving us advice about shows and restaurants in hotel. The lounge staff should also have a mention for their friendly approach. It would be a pleasure to return here.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Ian,

Thank you for taking time to share the details of your stay. It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed the amazing views from your lavish suite and the warmth you experienced from our superlative staff. It pleases me to know we have made a lasting impression during your trip.

Your feedback is very valuable and I look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed on the Aria for a birthday weekend celebration. The check in was quick and the room had an excellent view of the Las Vegas Strip. The entire staff was excellent. This included housekeeping, VIP lounge, and especially the staff and waitresses working the pool area. We had an issue on the second night with the shower drain backing up when draining the bathtub (which was large and beautiful). The maintenance staff arrived within 15 minutes and began working on the problem immediately. The drain was cleared within 30 minutes and housekeeping came in and cleaned the entire bathroom area and replaced all the linen and shower rug. Our room was picked up and put into orderly fashion by housekeeping twice a day. She even provided me a bag of ice when I asked for directions to the ice machine to save me a walk to the other side of the floor. We arrived at the pool looking for loungers and were met by a pool staff member who explained the difference in all 3 pools. We picked the lively one and he asked for towels and then asked if we wanted sun or shade. He walked the entire pool area until he returned asking us to follow him to the two loungers he had saved for us. Much appreciated in a crowded pool in 104 degree temp. The poolside waitress that took our lunch order was very polite and continued to check on us even after we received our meal. The food was Ceasar Salad and Turkey Wrap was fresh and tasty. Everyone employee we met was polite and gracious, hard to believe when you know they deal with so many people coming and going. When we brought to the attention of the drain issued to the on duty supervisor at the desk (Christine), she agreed to comp one of our nights-Much Appreciated! Will definitely stay again!

The small band playing at The Lift Lounge was very good even without having a guitar player. The singer was very good, especially singing classic Journey songs! I don't like the automated drink dispenser, and didn't find a good Long Island in the entire hotel.

The only negative was the buffet was not as tasty as we would have liked. The prime rib was excellent along with the cheese and bacon mashed potatoes, but the seafood wasn't very tasty and they served the beer by the glass rather than the bottle which made it warm quickly. The service we received didn't meet the 18% gratuity we paid for. The 24 hour café was average at best. We ordered breakfast and my wife noodles after spending the night out. My wife said her plate was tasteless only ate a fork full. The breakfast plate was good even though they forgot to bring the toast.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have excellent view. We stayed on the 25th floor, friends on the 35th &39th f...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for posting your review. I am pleased you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, such as the breathtaking view from your suite, the live entertainment at Lift Bar, and the paramount service provided to you by so many of our employees, including Cristina of ARIA Sky Suites. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with your guestroom shower. I am pleased our staff was able to remedy this situation in a timely matter and that this did not fully take away from your stay. Additionally, please know that your feedback pertaining to our Buffet and ARIA Café is very valuable and is well noted.

I am glad your birthday stay was a memorable one, and I look forward to your return.

Warm regards,

Livermore, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I just can't say enough GREAT things about our entire experience at the Aria Sky Suites. We had a horrible time getting to Vegas by trying Spirit airlines and sat in Oakland Airport for 8 hours. The minute we stepped up to the main desk we felt at home. The room and bed were the best we've ever experienced and we stay in many 4-Star hotels. Melissa who worked in the Sky Suite front was an amazing help and asset to Aria. Cori our concierge took care of our every need. Room service was on time and gave a courtesy call when they were 5 minutes away. Housekeeping was excellent as well.
If you want to feel like a King or Queen then stay at the Sky Suites, pay the extra money for an awesome experience. We WILL be back!!!!!

Room Tip: You really cannot go wrong in the Sky Suites. Pay a little extra and have an amazing experience.
Green Features: It appears they use all recycled products and have some low flow water fixtures as well
Dear Dennis,

Thank you for your astounding review and for letting others know how ARIA Sky Suites made you feel at home. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your beautiful suite, our luxurious bedding, and the award-winning Five Star service provided to you by In-Room Dining, Housekeeping, and Cori of our Sky Suites Concierge. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again, and I anticipate your return stay.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Wow! Huge room, fitted out in up to the minute style that make you feel very Vegas. Incredibly sound proof rooms (we had a party opposite and their door was ajar, we couldn't hear it!). Huge bathroom and bath that just begs to be used. Private check inning hotly turn down service with chocolates and express queue for breakfast make it a complete luxury. Highly recommend Zenia in the Salon for make up, she made my night out something special!

Dear Steph,

Thank you for posting your review. It is a pleasure knowing you appreciated our private check-in and that you enjoyed your spacious suite, in addition to our daily turn-down service. I would also like to thank you for recommending Zenia at our Salon. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad you were able to experience this first-hand.

Thank you for your generous remarks, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This was my first time in vegas and we decided to go for our honeymoon. Vegas is amazing and by far the craziest place ever! Aria is out of this world it's so new and modern and clean. We checked in with Jay who quickly upgraded our standard room to a sky suite as it was our honeymoon, this was complimentary. The sky suite took my breathe away it was beautiful and we had an amazing view all around the room! We had a complimentary drink area and turn down service every night. My husband was thrilled by the heated toilet seat! The aria itself has everything you need a huge casino, bars, restaurants, Buffett, shops etc. There is a free tram that takes you to bellagio, very handy!! The aria is also connected to the Monte Carlo. We must have walked a marathon during our stay everything is so big and spread out I advise comfy shoes!! This trip is one of my best holidays date and I look forward to going back!

• Stayed June 2014
I am elated to read that you had an exceptional honeymoon experience at ARIA Sky Suites and enjoyed so many of our resort offerings, including our secluded lounge with complimentary food and beverage, your modern suite accommodations, and our delectable dining options. I would also like to thank you for recognizing the efforts of Jay at our Front Desk. I am pleased your stay was an unforgettable one, and I look forward to your return.

With gratitude,

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Been to ARIA Sky Suites? Share your experiences!