“Definately going back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

Save Saved
You added ARIA Sky Suites to your Saves list
ARIA Sky Suites
3730 Las Vegas Blvd., at ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89158 (The Strip)   |
Call Hotel:
Ranked #2 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Definately going back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was my first overseas trip and hence my first trip to Vegas. What a delight. Everything about the Aria and the staff was fantastic. The rooms were great and I wanted to take the bed home with me. Thought taking it back to Australia was a bit too far though. We are planning our next trip and I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else after the wonderful experience of staying at the Aria

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

556 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Turkish first
Clinton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The Aria is one of the most beatiful places in Las Vegas and i've been to a few. The staff there treat you so well. It is a very safe enviroment stayed from Oct 4th till 10 and it was so worth it.The restaurants are wonderful. I cant wait to go back in December for my birthday.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Wanted to take some time and share our experience with you from our recent stay at the Aria Sky Suites... We visited for three nights starting on Oct. 16th. We stayed in a one bedroom suite on floor 56 facing the pool. Although this was not classified as a city view we found the combination of the mountains, pools, and several hotels to be excellent. The room was very much to our liking as we prefer contemporary and modern design. We found the colors, decor, and furniture very well coordinated and quite comfortable. Also, our room had a 1/2 bath in the main room area which is always great.

The airport transfer was smooth. As we arrived at baggage claim there was an agent from Aria dressed in a black suit waiting for us with our name displayed on an iPad. It took a long time for our luggage carousel to get assigned but he waited patiently with us. When our bags arrived he took our luggage to the silver natural gas limo in the limo exit from the airport. We were given cold bottled water. Was a great start to our vacation and was a nice perk of the sky suites experience!

Upon arrival to the hotel we entered via the private VIP entrance which was very nice. Our luggage was taken from the limo while we checked in. The concierge check in was smooth and easy. We had made several reservations to shows and restaurants which the hotel printed out in an itinerary format on nice letterhead for us.

Following this the concierge who checked us in walked us over to the concierge lounge where the lounge attendant oriented us to what was available in the lounge. It is self serve with a variety of bottle juices, water, and various soda's. There is also sparkling water. Wine is served in the evenings as well. Also in the evening was an assortment of milk and white chocolate covered strawberries which was a nice touch. All items at the concierge lounge are complimentary. In the morning they have an assortment of croissants and pastries. There is coffee and an assortment of teas.

After check in the concierge escorted us to our room. The elevators are fast and quiet. The hallways in the sky suites are very quiet and quite wide. Key entry is among the easiest at any hotel. You just hold your key in front of a sensor on the door.

The bellman brought our luggage quickly and gave us an in-depth orientation to the room along with explaining all of the technology. The room utilizes "control 4" which is a popular smart home software which integrates control of lighting, heating/cooling, tv, music, and window shades. There is a visual touch screen lcd by the bed along with two remotes one in the bedroom and one in the sitting room. The bathroom is amazing. Beautiful contemporary design. The master bath toilet comes with a heated toilet seat and sophisticated electronic control bedat feature with front/back wash and auto drying feature. There was also a jetted tub in the master bath which was very good and was perfect after a long day/night out in Vegas.

The service attendant who took care of our daily room cleaning was very good. The attention to detail was amazing.

Examples of service in the room:

1. They would organize any toiletries in your sink area and place a doily under your items.
2. If you left your glasses on the nightstand they would place a doily under them and also would leave a lens cleaning cloth on the nightstand.
3. Turn down service at night also included pre-setting the music in your room to soothing sounds when you arrived back to your room and there were an assortment of 5 or 6 chocolates on each side of the bed.
4. Complimentary amenities in the bathroom included, toothbrush kits, vanity kits, shave cream, shower cap, and the other usual amenities. Everything was replaced daily if used.
5. The at least twice daily room cleaning was excellent.
6. If we left any clothes out we actually found them nicely folded for us when we returned to our room! Nice touch.

The hotel concierge was very courteous. She escorted us to the cab line so that we would not get lost. When we called the front desk from our room from time to time they were very polite and eager to assist us. They are contacted via a VIP button on your phone in the room. One of the phones in the room is cordless which is more convenient.

Another example of good service... on our first evening out we stopped to ask a member of the janitorial staff how to get to "Crystals shopping". He personally escorted us to the entrance of Crystals which was a few minute walk away. We were impressed by this service.

Aria hotel has a lot to offer with all of the restaurants and shopping that is close by. We spent quite a bit of time at "Crystals" high end shopping. It has one of the best atmospheres for boutique style shopping anywhere on the strip. The art pieces in crystals are very interesting and ultra cool! The other nice conveniece is the tram that takes you from Aria to Crystals and also to Bellagio. That saved us several cab fares or long walks during our stay. After you tram to Bellagio it is not too bad of a walk to Caesar's Palace. The tram also goes to Monte Carlo. So in general you are pretty well connected to a lot of vegas from the Aria's rather central location.

Our check out procedure was very smooth. The night before I called the front desk and we setup a time for the bellman to get our luggage. Transportation back to the airport was pre-arranged via limo which is a perk with a sky suites reservation. We left our bags in the room and went down for a light breakfast at the concierge lounge. Then at our pre-arranged time we went out to catch the limo and our bags were being rolled out at the same time.

The BAD:

1. The buffet was closed during our stay so we ate at the Bellagio Buffet instead.
2. The scale in our bathroom didn't work. Although I'm not sure that was a bad thing! We didn't bother asking for a different one but I'm sure they would have provided it if we asked.

In summary, our stay at the Sky Suites was excellent! We have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and in particular the Sky Suites to everyone. We like to try different hotels each time we visit Vegas. We have stayed at the Encore, Venetian, Mandalay Bay, Mandalay Bay the hotel, Planet hollywood towers, Monte Carlo, and Paris. Aria Sky Suites was our best experience so far.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Its a long one so keep on reading,

One of my best friends birthdays was happening at Vegas and I am usually the one that says no to Vegas because it is really crowded and its also a little bit too flashy for me. But in this one I said why not, so I booked with Aria. I thought its new and its also very stylish so why not, I booked for one night just to celebrate and leave. Thinking that Aria was going to be the reason why I would want to come back, but i was half right.

I set out to travel on a friday night to get there early morning saturday (4hr drive from Orange County) we got there at noon the following day because we stopped for food fuel and walked around the wilderness. So as soon as we passed Zzyxx, I called ahead to confirm and to ask if we could do an early check in. The lady at front desk said ok, so we arrive at this hotel that looks like it traveled from the future and settled in Vegas, it was astonishing. We arrived a little early and we checked in, the young lady at front desk informed us that our room was not availble just yet that it was being cleaned. She informed us that the kind of room that we booked was always on demand, it was the city view one. So she offered to text me when our room was ready, we dropped off our luggage at the front desk and took out a sweater because it was kind of cold outside. We thought more than an hour will not be, so we walk outside and it was freezing and raining. Great now we are out of clothes and sweaters, so then we walk fast to the Cosmopolitan to grab a bite while the room is being serviced by then it was around 12:30 so we get to the Cosmopolitan and I have to say that I wished I would have stayed there instead. Well we went to the the burger joint that is infront of the pool. We stayed there for maybe two hours before I realized that I had NOT received a text message. We were dreading the walk back on the bridge since it was raining yet again. We walk back and by now 3:00 pm we are thinking maybe they overlooked the detail and our room is ready. BIG FAT NO! I was already kind of uneasy about the whole thing so we get there and the young lady is explaining that in fact the room was not cleaned and that we could take another room but it was not city view and it was on the 10 or 12th floor which i was not happy with because its not what i wanted. Well the manager came over and he was really nice and then he gave us a room on the 43th floor or it could have been 34th floor so we took it, by now it was four hours after we had arrived. So exited to change and shower after being wet, we got our room. AND BIG FAT FLIPPING SURPRISE, girls gone wild and others stayed there or something. Because the room was dirty and ripped apart. The toilet was peed on, blood smeared in the windows, dirty towels in the shower. The bed literally as if 4 people slept and drinked there BUT TO TOP IT ALL there were cigarret butts. I HATE CIGARETS! SO very MAD i called the front desk and asked for the manager to come and look at the room, he said that he could not because he could not leave the front area which i thought was ok its his job. So we walked down there with pictures on my phone and showed him, he was shocked and he apologized to us. By now it was close to five.SO he gave us a room on the second to the top floor, so we took it i was already yelling and causing a scene since i had missed my dinner. We arrived at our room and it was on the top floor but overlooking the back of the las vegas strip, if you have ever looked at it its pretty much nothing. So for compensation he gave us two passes to the spa to enjoy the area, well bad idea. The spa was filty with trash on the floor, and our robes got taken from us and when asked the guy on the front he didnt even acknoledge me until i literally yelled at him. We got out of that place and went to eat at their Oriental restaurant, which was finally when i realized that they had something good. The service, the food, and the venue were just amazing. We left happy with out bellys full and went over to the club where the party was at. Came back the next morning for breakfast at Vittro and it was just as good as the other restaurant. We finally decided to check out around 11 after asking for a late check out since we went to the slots for a bit. Upon check out and my long email to the general manager they apologized and said that we will be hearing from them soon. My bill was supposed to be around $500 and I payed $150 because they wanted to say sorry by paying for dinner the spa and breakfast. I was pleased.

Then on my birthday i decided that I wanted to stay at the ARIA again, and it was amazing. After the talk with the manager they gave me a free room. Well the room was not jsut any room, it was a sweet prime realstate on the strip. We overlooked the stip with a bathroom that could be the size of most peoples bedroom and dinning room cobined. EVERYTHING was amazing from the floor to the cealing were just amazing. They sent a birthday card signed by the manager and strawberries. We were stoked to find that they had taken our situation into consideration. After that we got two passes to LIQUID and we enjoyed our time there, the drinks are not cheap but they are good. Free champagne for the ladies, and good food by the pool with great music. Showering after that we went to our palacial room, and showered in the bathtub that overlooked the strip, imagine on your birthday being perched up on this room looking at the sunsent in a room the size of your average house! I was in heaven. We had dinner at belagio since we wanted something differe, spent the whole night at the Beetles Lounge and had a great time overall. I was really happy the whole time.

Management does know how to treat their clients, I ended up paying over $500 bucks that night in just drinks alone. The room had a rate of I think $400 a night and it was free! Plus breakfast was also taken care of.

To the detail of the rooms to the way that the hotel acoomodates to you, I think I will never stay anywhere else but here, and we are actually going again in January! Also get the Mlife thing, yiou get points and soon enough we will be comping stuff!

Overall stay at Aria, you wont regret it.

Room Tip: Suites are the way to go, a little more but worth the penny.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We we're really impressed with our stay at the aria! It was very decently priced. We enjoyed our "high tech" room. Customer service was awesome all around. The location was perfect and easy access to everywhere we wanted to go.

• Stayed September 2012
Wrexham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Just wanted to say what a wonderful holiday we have just had. From the moment we arrived the service and attention we received at the Aria was just the best. Our room was perfect. The food was very, very good. We were made to feel special at all times. You made my birthday and anniversary one to remember and we will certainly recommend you to all our family and friends. This was our first trip to las Vegas and we definitely picked the best hotel from what we have seen along the strip. We will certainly be coming back. In fact already booked for next September l
Thank you so very much.
Julie and Allan

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I get to Vegas a few times a year, so I am well versed with Vegas hotels. My stay at the Aria Sky Suites was for three nights beginning October 8. I was lucky enough to already be staying in a regular room at the Aria so there was no need for a limo airport pickup which is included in the price. As many know, Sky Suites has their own front desk located in the rear of the property. I stopped by the Sky Suites front desk and asked if they could give me a call the next day when my suite would be ready so that I might make a simple transition from my current room into a Sky Suite. I was told that this would not be a problem and was asked what my preferences were, high/low floor and such. Having had many many views of the mountains, I asked for a high floor and if possible a view of the strip. Although a strip view was not possible, I was given a corner suite with a panoramic view on the 56th floor, Suite 001. The views were dramatic. The reason for me checking in person was to give myself a chance to familiarize myself with the setup.

The morning of the transfer of rooms, the Sky Suites front desk called just after 10AM letting me know that the previous residents had checked out and the Suite was currently being cleaned. They would call me back as soon as it was cleaned so I could move in. They informed me that it would take a little while since it is a suite after all, rather than a regular room. I asked if it would be necessary to have a late checkout of my current room and was told not to worry about it, they would handle everything. Three hours later, there was a knock at my door by the cleaning staff wanting to clean my current room and asking whether or not I was going to check out. I called Sky Suites and asked them to send a bellman with a trolley so that I could at least move out of the current room even if the new Suite would not be ready. The bellman showed up within 5 minutes and he was very helpful and getting me settled in my new home. Before we left the current room, Sky Suites called back and told me that my suite was ready so I would be able to check-in and move in! I was never sure if it actually took 3 hours to clean the suite or if someone dropped the ball and forgot to call me back.

The security seemed to be good as every person/group had to show a Suite Key. The Sky Suites themselves are located on floors 25 – 40 and 50 – 56. Sky Villas are located on the top 3 floors above 56. The Sky Suites also has its own private lounge with coffee, juices, soft drinks, and water throughout the day for residents. In the morning, you can find Danish/muffins and light snacks (cheese and crackers) with a wine service in the evening. I also found chocolate covered strawberries and a half chocolate coated coconut cake (not really a macaroon, but perhaps. In the morning, I would go down and get coffee and a muffin to bring back to the Suite which did not have a coffee maker, only a refrigerator with an ice maker and a wet bar.

The walk from the elevator to the end of the hall is not really that far at all. Below you will find some wonderful photos of the space. The Living area, dining area, bedroom area and bathroom area were all beautiful.

The bathroom has a high quality Jacuzzi, with many smaller holes for the air rather than the big jets. The shower is quite large, but only one shower spout. The toilet was the one you might have heard about, heated seat and a jet spray to clean both your back and front areas with a blower to dry you off afterwards. Who needs toilet paper? While the heated seat was nice in the morning, I don’t get that excited about crappers, sorry. I did not notice any difference in the bath products in the Sky Suite from the regular rooms.

With the Sky Suites, you get a line pass for the Buffet and the Café. Since I am a Platinum Mlife member, my Mlife already acts as a line pass. I used my card and for the café one morning as the line was quite long. The line pass can be a very handy perk.

I decided to spend one evening watching a movie. I had my own DVDs with me, but decided on a movie rental from their system instead. Rentals are for 24 hours rather than just once which is nice, and they can be seen on each of the televisions except for maybe the one in the bathroom. It was a little after 8PM and with the movie, I decided to order a little something special and picked up the phone and pressed the button for room service. The concierge answered and I told them I wanted to order a snack. They told me that they would put me through to room service. After getting through to Room Service I ordered a slice of apple pie a la mode with coffee and was told that it would be an hour wait. At this time, since I was settled in for the night, it was not a problem, but if I were really wanting room service, I would have been a bit upset. Apparently, the line pass of the Sky Suites doesn’t work for room service. And what was the point of the concierge interrupting the call to room service if they were not going to facilitate anything? About an hour later, the pie, ice cream and coffee arrived. The server did a very nice job setting up the coffee table with the items and was tipped appropriately.

Each day, the suite was cleaned by Berenice. I made a point to get her name and to thank her personally for the good job. There is a turn-down service each night and that was also very good.

There was a small issue with laundry. I’m not usually one to complain but a series of actions by others brought a laundry bell person to my door and I took advantage to mention my disappointment with a small issue. The Bell person, Rowena, was super nice, and shortly I received a call from the department head expressing her apologies and the matter was fully and satisfactorily resolved. Kudos to the Bell staff.

I utilized the salon for a haircut. The barber apparently did a great job cutting my hair because today at work, everyone seemed to be commenting on my hair. I thought it was just a cut, but what do I know. Although I thanked the barber for the cut when I got it, after all the comments today, I wish I caught his name. I can only say that my receipt shows that he was on duty at 11:36AM on October 9, 2012 and I think there was only one barber. Whomever you are, my deepest compliments to you, apparently you were performing miracles and I didn’t even know it at the time.

I was going to be staying at another strip hotel for a couple of days after my stay with the Aria Sky Suites. When checking out, the front desk clerk asked me if I had made travel arrangements yet and I told her that I had not and told her where I was going. It was confirmed to me at that time that the courtesy transportation was only to and from the airport, not another strip hotel, something I had seen earlier reading the reviews. I asked where I could catch a cab and was told that I could use the door outside the limo pick-up/drop-off area and walk over to the regular cab area in the rear of Aria. There was no effort made to inquire if I needed any assistance.

For all the hype on the website, I expected a superior level of service from the concierge “Your personal concierge can make recommendations and reservations, book appointments, order gifts online, check voicemail, perform online research, access email, decorate your room — anything you wish for at any time, effortlessly going above and beyond to accommodate your travel needs”. HA! They couldn’t even facilitate a ride to my next hotel or quick room service. With all due respect, I found the Concierge to be nothing more than a message facilitation service. “I’ll put you through to room service” (order it yourself). “That’s correct, we only provide rides to and from the airport” (get your own cab). They lacked follow-through and didn't really seem to care. Definitely not the level of service I find at the Mandarin or even Hotel32. So long as that is understood, you shouldn’t be disappointed.

Although the front desk service (sorry, but it really should not be called concierge) can stand a dramatic improvement, there are a lot of other great things to be experienced at the Aria Sky Suites including the beautiful living quarters, wonderful hotel staff and terrific hotel facilities.

Room Tip: I you get a chance, take a room at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to ARIA Sky Suites? Share your experiences!