“Highly recommend for families” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center)

Save Saved
You added Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) to your Saves list
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   455 Karen Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #19 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
Palmdale, California, United States
“Highly recommend for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

from check in to check out everything was excellent. Rooms are big and roomy, We had a full kitchen which was nice, Free parking, no resort fee. This should be a 5 star resort. Pool was very nice! Only thing is I wish they offer a free shuttle to the strip, taking a cab gets pricey. Otherwise I totally recommend this hotel.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

819 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Turkish first
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I love Vegas but I hate the noise so I stay here. These suites are condo's not hotel rooms. Quiet and relaxing with EASY parking. I usually rent a car so being on the strip is not an issue for me. This location is not meant to be a crazy wild hotel with a million young people. It is calm with a calm staff. As in ANY location in Vegas I always worry about the noise that might come from the next room but so far no problem. I am a Hilton Vacation Club member and this is my favorite location in Vegas and I have stayed in all of them except the Trump.

Room Tip: All rooms are good but one bedrooms have all the amenities.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at this hotel through our timeshare time. This hotel is close to the Westgate monorail station so it is quite easy to get to the strip and back if that's where you are headed. About a 5 minute walk from the hotel to the station.We didn't rent a car but there was lots of parking available if you needed.

You can walk to a few small restaurants and the Westgate from here, otherwise you need to drive, monorail or take a taxi to where you are going.

Check in was easy and the agent was great.

Our room was small but nice, nothing super nice but nothing wrong with it. Good shower, comfy bed and pillows. We were put on the top floor with a view of the strip, exactly what we asked for.

We spent a lot of time by the pool. The pool is smaller then the big hotels on the strip but perfect for us. Always lots of chairs and towels. Not too noisy. Clean pool. Just what we wanted.

I had a couple things happen at the hotel that I wasn't pleased about.

1. We had a late departure and requested late check out. They couldn't accommodate us. We understood and were told that there was a shower on the main level we could use. We stayed by the pool and when we went to shower before the flight the shower didn't work. So we were stuck traveling home not having showered after sweating and swimming in the pool, not pleasant. When I reported to the front desk that the shower was broken there was no apology.

2. Bar service by the pool was terrible. You can't bring in your own drinks but the bartender never comes around. I went to the bar multiple times during our stay and most of the time there was a sign up saying the bartender would be back, but no time saying when. This was pretty frustrating. The couple times we managed to get a frozen drink they weren't that good.

We really enjoyed our time in Vegas and would recommend this hotel if you are looking for something off the strip that is more quiet. Just be prepared for poor pool service.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel looks towards the mountain, other towards the strip. I don't think it mak...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center), responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and am so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with our Bar Service as well as the Front Desk staff on the day of your departure. Our Bartender does, on occasion, have to walk away from the bar area in order to re-stock however we will definitely review processes so that we can minimize the inconvenience to our guests during their absence. Our team strives to provide exemplary service and am disappointed to hear that this did not occur during the entirety of your stay. I will speak to the staff regarding your experience at check out, and am confident that you will have a much better experience on your next stay with us.

Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We rented a 2 bedroom unit for 4 adults. The unit worked very well and in many ways, was nice to not necessarily be connected directly to a casino.

The Westgate (old Hilton Las Vegas) is a reasonable walk from the property. At the Westgate you can pick up the tram and save a few bucks on taxis, if you didn't rent a car.

Our unit needed a few minor repairs. Clearly, there was some minor water damage at some point, that could have easily been fixed with only minor repairs, but, alas they just left it.

The front desk staff, upon check in, were less then stellar. He certainly wasn't rude, just clearly would have preferred to be somewhere else. Not the level of service that as a Hilton Diamond that we've grown accustomed to.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your comments, and I apologize for your room as well as the check in service not being up to standards upon arrival. We want to make sure that your stay is comfortable and have staff on site to address any issues you may have with your suite. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time so that we can take care of these deficiencies for you during your stay. We will always do our best to correct the issue, or move you to another room if we are unable to do so. I am also very sorry that your first impression of our staff was not a good one- I will address this with our Front Office team directly. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review, and we hope to see you again soon.

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Beautiful condo with king bed, jacuzzi tub, spacious living room, full kitchen for only $77 per night. Easy to get to,located off Paradise one street behind Las Vegas Blvd. at the end near the Stratosphere. Beautiful pool, fitness room, small store/deli. Very quiet. Bed very comfortable. Hated to leave!!

Room Tip: We were on 7th floor which was very quiet. Room overlooked the pool.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback, and am glad that you enjoyed your stay! Please let us know if you ever need any help booking or extending your stay- we would be happy to have you!

Ambler, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked 1 night here at end of our vacation. Spent prior days driving to Grand Canyon, riding mule to bottom, staying overnight, riding up and driving back. Whirlpool made it worth the trip.
Great service, clean hotel, comfortable lodging.

Room Tip: great for family - we had our 2 kids in 'living room' and us in bedroom, whirlpool relaxing...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing and am happy to hear that we put a great end to what sounded like an amazing vacation! Hope to see you again soon!

Ontario, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a true and accurate account of my recent stay--
I used the pull out bed built into the couch. Woke up with numerous insect bites on legs, arms, and torso. I mentioned it to the lobby counter staff upon checking out. Was told I "had to make a voluntary statement to security". They summoned someone. When that person arrived, they all realized they did not have the form they needed, so the security person left to get one. I waited. And waited. And waited. Frustrated, I eventually left. Maybe that's what they wanted. In any case, I was attacked by fleas (or bed bugs, or ??) in/near the sofa bed in room 1426. Otherwise, the room was okay. It did have a definite cigarette smoke odor, especially noticeable upon entering. In any case, I';m still scratching and still frustrated. Shame on Hilton.

Room Tip: Do not accept room 1426.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center), responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello and thank you for your recent review regarding your visit at our hotel. I apologize that you experienced some bites, but please know that on Aug 14th our pest control, Steritech, came out and did a full inspection of your suite and the report came back negative. Please contact me at jdupont@hgvc.com or call me at 702-946-9201 so I can provide you with a full report from the pest control company, I would be happy to email you a copy.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Resort Director

Been to Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center)

Address: 455 Karen Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#16 Business Hotel in Las Vegas
#18 Family Hotel in Las Vegas
#29 Romantic Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) 3*
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) is adjacent to the Las Vegas Hilton, the Las Vegas Convention Center and minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip where the shopping and entertainment never stop, plus convenient to the I-15 Freeway and a Las Vegas Monorail Station. Guests of this resort enjoy elegantly appointed studios and one & two-bedroom suites with views of the Las Vegas Country Club Golf Course and the Las Vegas Strip. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) Hotel Las Vegas
Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
Hilton Las Vegas
Las Vegas Hilton Hotel

If you own or manage Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.