I'm staying in Vegas solo and wanted a weekend away from everything and everyone to relax and catch up on work. I'm also a diamond Hilton member, but that doesn't mean that much if you stay at GV properties as they operate differently. Yes, you'll be thanked for being a diamond member, given some water and rewarded with points, but that's about it.
I booked a studio king here as it was only me. Upon entering the room, I was like ... okay ... a bit compact, small bathroom, definitely not as nice as the elite properties or even the Elara, at which I was with friends the weekend prior. But then I realized I was paying $63.20 a night and the perspective changed. Clean room, new furniture, free parking, decent facilities ... I was very happy.
Overall also quiet with great insulation in the windows ... except when my neighbors were back. The studios have a connecting door. It doesn't seem to have enough insulation, I could hear a light cough. Luckily they didn't engage in the horizontal tango during my stay, or if they did, it was super quiet.
I tried an Italian sub downstairs in the deli. A bit pricy at just under $15 with a tall Starbucks mocha but good quality.
Aside from that not too many disturbances ... aside from a message to pick up a welcome package followed by a phone call. The wireless internet generated speeds of about 4 mbps which was sufficient for my needs.
The one thing I would have preferred though is a proper work desk, especially that the property is close to a conference center where likely professionals may chose to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Las Vegas Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) is adjacent to the Las Vegas Hilton, the Las Vegas Convention Center and minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip where the shopping and entertainment never stop, plus convenient to the I-15 Freeway and a Las Vegas Monorail Station. Guests of this resort enjoy elegantly appointed studios and one & two-bedroom suites with views of the Las Vegas Country Club Golf Course and the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.