You added Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) to your Saves list
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   455 Karen Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a 1 bedroom suite with washer/dryer and a view of the pool area on the 7th floor. The suite was clean, modern & well equipped. Fantastic huge jetted tub in the bedroom. Hide-a-bed was very comfortable. The pool area was superb and always plenty of chairs and towels available. Loved the fact that there was a bin of pool noodles for the guests to use. The staff was one of the best & greeted us each time we walked through the lobby. We will most certainly stay there again! Since it is a non-gaming hotel, it was quiet and had no cigarette smoke.

Room Tip: Pool view is the best.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
New Kensington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Everything about this hotel was excellent except the distance from the strip. We knew when we booked this trip that we would not be on the strip so we were ok with the trip each day. Last time we went to Vegas, we stayed at the Rio which also was not on the strip, but it had it's own casino which made it easier to do your late night partying and gambling then take the elevator to your room. The monorail was convenient (about 5 min. walk from the hotel), but not the same as taking an elevator ride. It would be the perfect spot for a family. A car would also help, as we had a full kitchen, but we would have had to take a taxi or bus to get to a grocery store to stock the kitchen. They have a deli that has necessities that worked for us.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a possibility of a nice view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights for a convention at the center. The walk over isnt too far and you can walk most of it through the old las vegas hilton.

We enjoyed the resort pool and found it shady most of the day but its warm and had plenty of seats and towels. It has more of a resort feel and not the mega casino like other properties.

We had a 1 bedroom unit and I would suggest it over a studio as they are much larger and have a full kitchen and a nicer bathroom.

Service was great and efficient and check in and check out was a breeze would stay again,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Somerset, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I were recently on vacation and stayed at this hotel. From the exterior we were a little suspect as I thought I selected the double tower Hilton on the strip. This was not the visual picture I had in mind. As we entered into the hotel to check in, I asked the desk attendant if we were at the right hotel. She assured me that we were in the right place. We proceeded to check in and once we got to our room, we were thoroughly pleased. We had a nice size kitchen/dining area, living room, bedroom and bathroom. It was very clean and modern. They also had a beautiful lounge area and recreation room.

I was concerned that they wouldn't come to service our room everyday, but they did.

There were few things that I thought were interesting. The pool is positioned in the front of the hotel. People can literally see you as you drive up to the entrance of the hotel. The hotel exterior reminded me of a hunted house. It's very gray with no personality (blah).

Since we were off the strip, we did a lot of walking. The bus pass was very helpful! We did a 3 day bus pass to save a few bucks. The taxis are outrageous! We learned by our second taxi experience that taxis were not the way to go. I recall someone's review mentioning how the drivers would take the scenic route to get you to your destination and they were exactly right.

Overall we enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Grand Vacation Suites. We would consider staying again for family vacations.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Winston-Salem,NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I you a re forced to attend an event at The LVH or at The Convention Center(500 yds away)this is the place to stay.Great value,great service,quiet,has a great deli/convenience store, a pool, a pool bar and it is SMOKE FREE. Do not stay anywhere else, The LVH is a leisurely 3-minute walk away(shared parking lot). Absolutely zero negative things about this place.

Room Tip: Stayed here 4 times, never had a bad room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at the Hilton on the front and back ends of our trip to Utah. This is not your typical LV hotel...the suite set up provides a full kitchen, roomy living room area with large screen tv, views of the golf course if you like (rooms ending in 33), huge bathroom with shower and a separate spa tub...all amenities up to date and incredibly clean. The staff greeted us warmly with smiles anytime we approached and ...well...it was SO pleasant not to have to walk through a casino or smell any smoke at any time. The pool is small but adequate. The rooms are very quiet on the golf course side. The small cafe has a variety of excellent breakfast, lunch choices and a few wines to choose from. We drove to the LV International Golf Course and the Wynn for the Cirque du Soleil and it was very easy, close and convenient. I felt the room was FAR more than adequate and you just can't beat the price! Around $129.00 for us. Guaranteed to be three times as large as any other "strip" hotel and half the price (at least.) I will stay here again in a heartbeat. Fantastic Value.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the golf course side so you can feast your eyes on something unusual in Vegas... the...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
LaGrange, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about the HGVC at the Convention Center. After having stayed at a number of casino hotels both on and off the strip, I must say I enjoyed the experience of a hotel where your stay is their number one priority instead of getting you into the casino. I stayed in a studio unit, which had a small sink, refrigerator, microwave (dishware and utensils provided!), and an in-room safe. It was more than adequate for my needs. They also offer a one-bedroom and two-bedroom units with full kitchens for those people wanting to save a little money or traveling with more than one person. My room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was a very short walk to the pool - small, but still with a bar and snack bar. But the best thing is that you can take what you want to the pool (no searching of bags for drinks not bought on property), and you actually have space between you and the next person! Although it was a little cool in the evening, the pool is open until 10.

I also was amazed at the service - I needed a light bulb for one of the lamps, and it was delivered to my room and installed in less than five minutes. I was a little concerned from reading other reviews that I would be pressured into a timeshare presentation. I received one phone call - the night before I left. Once I declined I was not bothered again.

The hotel is not on the strip, and a short walk from the monorail. I had a really good deal from Hertz (my total was $53 for three days combining a coupon with a AAA offer), and it was worth every penny. Waiting for the Deuce can get old, especially during peak periods, and the monorail is quite a hike to anywhere once you get to the Strip.

If you're looking for the party-atmosphere Vegas experience, then you may want to consider staying elsewhere. However, if you're like me, and want a quiet, clean, comfortable room with the little things not offered in the casino hotels (at least without costing a lot) then this is the place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center)

Address: 455 Karen Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#19 Family Hotel in Las Vegas
#20 Business Hotel in Las Vegas
#23 Romantic Hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) 3*
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) is adjacent to the Las Vegas Hilton, the Las Vegas Convention Center and minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip where the shopping and entertainment never stop, plus convenient to the I-15 Freeway and a Las Vegas Monorail Station. Guests of this resort enjoy elegantly appointed studios and one & two-bedroom suites with views of the Las Vegas Country Club Golf Course and the Las Vegas Strip. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) Hotel Las Vegas
Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
Hilton Las Vegas
Las Vegas Hilton Hotel

If you own or manage Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.