“Wow” 4 of 5 stars

+1 702-407-5303
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Barrymore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 3,841 restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: $100 - $1,000
Cuisines: Afghan
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Las Vegas Blvd and Paradise Road
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hours.
Description: Crappy Middle Eastern Food!!!
Glendale, Ohio
“Wow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to The Barrymore. We were I town on vacation and celebrating my sister's birthday. The atmosphere was fabulous, very old Las Vagasish. The staff were friendly the servers were very attentive. We ordered a wonderful bottle of wine and had a fish special for dinner, which was very well prepared. I thought the food was a but over- priced but for such a celebration it was worth it. I was disappointed that they did nothing special for our special occasion celebration despite the fact we made them aware of the reason for our visit.

91% Recommend
Zermatt, Switzerland
“A throw back to the old days”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Located in a seedy little hotel just off the strip you will finding this amazing place with great good, a super wine list and a cool vibe awaiting you.

I don't want to give away too much just let me tell you I travel a lot, I eat out a lot and I thoroughly enjoyed the Barrymore. The steaks were peerfectly cooked, the lobster mac-n-cheese was fun and the whole place reminds me of the old Las Vegas where service and knowing your name were so important.
I made a special request to have a mac-n-cheese made with shrimp for a friend who was allergic to lobster. At check-in I was made aware that they had received my request and had made the dish, when the server came to the table she again talked to my friend about his allergy and assured him a special dish was ready just form him...he loved it, the place had a ton of class in how they handled it and they have a customer now every time I return to Las Vegas.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spring Valley
“Not worth the Gamble”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place is so hit or miss. I've dined there 3 times. If you happen to get a good server and a good cook that day, you may have a first class meal. Odds are, you'll get a snooty greeter, lazy waiter, and cook that doesn't care.

Visited October 2012
las vegas
“My New Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The Barrymore has become my new favorite place in Las Vegas. The food is consistently delicious, the service is both professional and really friendly, and it has great atmosphere. There just aren't very many places like this in Vegas- someone else wrote a review calling it a "gem" and I couldn't agree more. My friend and I went in last weekend, figuring we'd just meet for drinks. We ended up getting some appetizers (LOVED the roasted heirloom beets and even the chicken caesar salad, which is a standard menu item, was well done). We couldn't be happier with our food and I couldn't get over how personable and accommodating everyone was towards us. We had so much fun chatting with the staff and they made us feel like we were a mix between a VIP and an old friend. Again, I never find this in Vegas. Overall, a fantastic night, fantastic restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“Who would have thought that old school Vegas could be so delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Located in an older off strip hotel, the nice atmosphere and part classic streak house part modern restaurant really surprises you. But what is even better is the excellent food and service. Good menu, and everything we tried was perfectly seasoned and cooked and a great value compared to a typical steakhouse. Will definitely go back