“Awesome, Tasty and how fun is LOBSTER in the DESERT?!?” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lobster ME

Lobster ME
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Ste. 435, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702-562-7837
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #520 of 3,967 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Langley City, Canada
“Awesome, Tasty and how fun is LOBSTER in the DESERT?!?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had to go back twice it was so good. Would prefer a restaurant setting instead of seating in the mall, but that was our choice and I don't think it should reflect on the rating. The food was great, the staff both times (different people) were great and helpful. I do wish I won more gambling to come back again and again to try everything they offer! Cajun Lob roll and Cajun fries - YUM!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, Washington
“another winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Lobster me was another excellent reccomendation from my daughter.
She told me about this incredible little place by planet hollywood.
She even sent me a photo of her eating the lobster roll from vegas on her phone. We were there in aug so we had to try it for ourselves.
We both had the lobster rolls. They were off the hook. We are planning
a trip this april.I am going to try the lobster mac..a sure winner.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ingram, Texas
“One of the most delicious sandwiches made!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Although pricey for a sandwich, the $17 Lobster roll is divine. Basically, it's just all lobster with some mayonaise and herbs inside a not-to-be-believed fabulous light hot dog bun. No way to eat it without making a mess but it is wonderful. I don't recommend the Lobster on a Stick, however, unless you want a fried lobster tail????????

Visited January 2013
Minnesota
“Mall Food at it's very best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is a very surprising place to eat. Just order and sit in the near by dining area. Huge portions of fries, tasty food with a large menu from which to choose. I would certainly go again and it's NOT run of the mill mall food. Decadent.

Visited January 2013
Salt Lake City
“Lobster Me maybe again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Me and my husband went to Lobster Me on January 5, 2013. This is located in the Mircle Mile Shops in Las Vegas Mall. It is just a little eatery that is has maybe 8 very small tables to eat at located in a hall in the mall next to Fat Tuesdays. So, you can get your Margaretta and a lobster meal. I had the lobster grilled cheese sandwich and my husband had clam chowder in a bread bowl. The lobster grilled cheese sandwich was really good, not rubbery at all. Nother overpowering about this sandwich. The clam chowder in a bread bowl was very average. The regular fries were very good. We both shared an order of fries. They had hot dogs that looked really good. Maybe next time I will get a dog. Price was very reasonable. Sandwich was $10.00, soup in a bowl at $8.00 and fries $3.00. Seating was a big problem. I would recommend this for a quick lunch while shopping.

• Visited January 2013