“Avoid Bundu Bashers tours” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #532 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Avoid Bundu Bashers tours”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I wish I had read the bad reviews before I booked. Our driver Kathy (I cannot call her a guide) picked up four travellers in a 6 seater family sedan, not the bus we expected. I shared the cramped back seat with luggage which did not fit in the back. We were given no itinerary. There were no scheduled food or comfort stops. Kathy texted whilst driving fast on the freeway out of Vegas. Then the personal phone calls started - we heard more about her relationship problems than we needed to know. The car broke down 2 hrs out of Vegas but luckily we limped into a service station. It had no oil. We met up with a one day tour on Day 3 of our trip and transferred to an old mini bus. Compared to the tales of others, we got off lightly. We did get to see the amazing sights, and we were not treated badly. We can even laugh about it now, but something really needs to be done about Sessel and his dodgy companies.

Austin, Texas
“Don't Risk It!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was planning a trip with my husband and two children for the summer. I found what I had thought were great tours on "Bundu Bashers" website. I called to get more information about them and pricing. After speaking to Sessel about the packages I decided to research the company as well. I was worried because of all the bad reviews i came across but, I was not having any luck finding tours to match our plans on my own. When I called back to inquire more information Sessel became rude and said that he could not disclose the hotel info. we'd be staying at nor the times of the flights until I decided to purchase the package. I explained to him that I could not purchase a package not knowing the details so I can make sure it will fit in our trip. He became upset and said he was tired of people calling him to get info. and then scheduling the hotel and tours on their own and said "Thank you for your call, good-bye"... WOW!! I was shocked but, not surprised. Now I know all the complaints are true! I was willing to take a chance but, so glad I didn't. It probably would have ended very ugly and we wouldn't have enjoyed our trip. I am glad I was saved a headache. Just wanted to share this with anyone considering using this company. I planned the hotel, flight and transporation on my own and am saving over $2k compared to what this guy was trying to scam me into purchasing. That's probably why he got so irritated when I started asking about the details of the package. I also discovered they have an F rating with the BBB. That says it all. Wow, this guy is something else!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
103 attraction reviews
“Worst Experience ever!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I only called to make some enquiries on a bryce +zion day trip. Since I wasn't sure of which option I wanted and asked their advice- an english accented man ( does not qualify to be a gentleman) swore and hung up on me. My phone was on loud speaker hence my whole family heard this. WE ARE NEVER GOING TO BOOK ANY TRIP FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMERS FIRST. I AM SHOCKED THAT THIS COMPANY STILL EXIST!! I want to give them a negative rating and complain to any authority of their misbehavior if I can.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Craziest interaction I ever had with a business company rep”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I made reservations on Tuesday. Then, got a confirmation that they received it on Wednesday. They then send me an email on Thursday requesting to fax copy of my credit card and DL since I was purchasing these tickets for my nieces. I was out of town at this time so I told them I would fax the requested documents when I return on Saturday. When I emailed them on Monday to confirm the reservations. Sessel responded: I don't know what you are talking about? You did not reply to the email on May 2nd. I then forwarded my replies.And, I said (out of desperation) if my nieces could ride his bus, I promised to write positive reviews. He replied: Do not threaten me, I do not respond to blackmail. Wow! This man is a true narcissist.. I have never had this interaction-with someone in a business industry, at that. How pathetic!!

Visited May 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Sessel Sagorin is mentally ill!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This man should be out of business. Saying he is rude is an understatement. He is a white South African who gives them a bad name. He is a truly out of control. I do not understand how he could possibly stay in business. One of his guides told me he brags about the internet and how he doesn't need repeat customers because of it. He has so many web sites and domains it is tragic. He hides in West Yellowstone living a hermits life. He is so pathetic. He is abusive to those who will work for him. The list goes on and on. Please do not take a tour with this man or his many companies under so many names.

Visited January 2013