“Don't Risk It!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #160 of 179 Tours & Activities in Las Vegas
Austin, Texas
“Don't Risk It!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was planning a trip with my husband and two children for the summer. I found what I had thought were great tours on "Bundu Bashers" website. I called to get more information about them and pricing. After speaking to Sessel about the packages I decided to research the company as well. I was worried because of all the bad reviews i came across but, I was not having any luck finding tours to match our plans on my own. When I called back to inquire more information Sessel became rude and said that he could not disclose the hotel info. we'd be staying at nor the times of the flights until I decided to purchase the package. I explained to him that I could not purchase a package not knowing the details so I can make sure it will fit in our trip. He became upset and said he was tired of people calling him to get info. and then scheduling the hotel and tours on their own and said "Thank you for your call, good-bye"... WOW!! I was shocked but, not surprised. Now I know all the complaints are true! I was willing to take a chance but, so glad I didn't. It probably would have ended very ugly and we wouldn't have enjoyed our trip. I am glad I was saved a headache. Just wanted to share this with anyone considering using this company. I planned the hotel, flight and transporation on my own and am saving over $2k compared to what this guy was trying to scam me into purchasing. That's probably why he got so irritated when I started asking about the details of the package. I also discovered they have an F rating with the BBB. That says it all. Wow, this guy is something else!

Visited June 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
103 attraction reviews
“Worst Experience ever!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I only called to make some enquiries on a bryce +zion day trip. Since I wasn't sure of which option I wanted and asked their advice- an english accented man ( does not qualify to be a gentleman) swore and hung up on me. My phone was on loud speaker hence my whole family heard this. WE ARE NEVER GOING TO BOOK ANY TRIP FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMERS FIRST. I AM SHOCKED THAT THIS COMPANY STILL EXIST!! I want to give them a negative rating and complain to any authority of their misbehavior if I can.

Visited June 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Craziest interaction I ever had with a business company rep”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I made reservations on Tuesday. Then, got a confirmation that they received it on Wednesday. They then send me an email on Thursday requesting to fax copy of my credit card and DL since I was purchasing these tickets for my nieces. I was out of town at this time so I told them I would fax the requested documents when I return on Saturday. When I emailed them on Monday to confirm the reservations. Sessel responded: I don't know what you are talking about? You did not reply to the email on May 2nd. I then forwarded my replies.And, I said (out of desperation) if my nieces could ride his bus, I promised to write positive reviews. He replied: Do not threaten me, I do not respond to blackmail. Wow! This man is a true narcissist.. I have never had this interaction-with someone in a business industry, at that. How pathetic!!

Visited May 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Sessel Sagorin is mentally ill!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This man should be out of business. Saying he is rude is an understatement. He is a white South African who gives them a bad name. He is a truly out of control. I do not understand how he could possibly stay in business. One of his guides told me he brags about the internet and how he doesn't need repeat customers because of it. He has so many web sites and domains it is tragic. He hides in West Yellowstone living a hermits life. He is so pathetic. He is abusive to those who will work for him. The list goes on and on. Please do not take a tour with this man or his many companies under so many names.

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“HORRENDOUS!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Bundu Bashers (they also go by the name “Utah Transportation Company”) is a horrific company to deal with. If you want to save yourself stress, hassle and disappointment, do NOT book with them. I made the mistake of booking with this company in the fall of 2012. When I called I thought I dialed the wrong number because all I heard on the other end of the line was, “Hello?”. It was indeed the right place. I asked for some clarification on the Grand Canyon itinerary on their website and the way I was spoken to by the man on the line was disrespectful, as if he thought I was stupid. Anyway, the itinerary looked great and the photos looked amazing so I booked it. A few days after the booking, I was on the net and I wanted to have another look at the itinerary so I googled Bundu Bashers and I came across terrible reviews that I made the mistake of not looking at before. I’m not talking about one or two bad reviews here and there. I read over 50 bad reviews, both on this site, some other sites and someone’s personal blog. There were more but I had seen enough. It became apparent very quickly that booking with this company was a huge mistake. I tried to cancel it and when I did that, all the bad reviews I read were proven to be correct. Not only did they refuse to refund our money (even though their website says they will refund you if you cancel within a certain time), they wrote us some nasty emails, one of which stated, “We will fight you with all the legal means in the land” and other unprofessional, immature statements such as this one. My husband and I decided that it’s better to lose the money we paid and book through a trusted, reputable company than to end up with a horrific experience. Because we had booked with Bundu Bashers and because they knew which hotel we would be staying at (they were going to pick us up for the tour there), we felt that we had no other choice but to cancel our hotel reservation and book another hotel elsewhere. We didn’t feel safe with them having this kind of information. In the end, we booked with an excellent company (Southwest Tours) and had a beyond amazing experience. I’m glad that in the end, we followed our guts and cancelled with Bundu Bashers. You would be absolutely crazy to even consider them.

Visited November 2012