“Very Good Entertainment” 4 of 5 stars

Panama City, Panama
25 attraction reviews
“Very Good Entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

The lead singer is great, and I mean really great! She is funny, gorgeous, and has a great voice. The show in general is very good. They have a mix off topless dancing with jokes told by a comedian. In my opinion, even though the comedian was very funny, in the end I would have liked to see more of the girls and less of the comedian, but I guess the mix is OK. The show is a good show and I would definitively recommend it. The performance takes place every day at the Loxor Hotel and there are 4 different prices to choose from. The auditorium is not that big, so guests have a good view of the show even if they bought the less expensive tickets.

Visited May 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Not the best.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

After finally talking my partner into going and seeing the fantasy posters of those beautiful women everywhere, we were both really excited to see the show. We purchased the tickets from the Luxor box office and went for the cheapest option (the back row) which was $100 including tax for both of us. The auditorium was quite small and dated, but the layout was really good, even sitting at the back, we still had a great view of the stage.
The singer/mc was ok, she had an above average voice, but I have heard better. The comedian was quite funny, but a lot of the jokes me and my partner didn't get as we're from the UK and I felt the jokes we're aimed more to locals. The girls were also not that great. I could only see one from the poster and she didn't even get a main part. To be honest I have seen better dancers in a downtown strip club. The costumes were boring, the changes comprised of a different jacket or shirt being put on in between sets. I did however enjoy the choice of music. Overall, it was a bit of a letdown.

Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
8 attraction reviews
“Entertained”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I went to this show while in Vegas. The girls are beautiful and can dance. The singing was wonderful. The comedian was funny. Overall a good night out. Got tickets at tix4tonight

Visited April 2013
“Not what we thought ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I taked my husband into going ... Thinking it would be more fancy costumes and better dancing and that they would just be topless. In his words he felt like they looked like they were dancing in their room because they were not ready to be real stripers! The girl on the ropes was cool and the host can sing those were the only good points. We went to our room and went to sleep ... Cheep and kinda dirty comes to mind and not in a good way.

New York City, New York
“The Fantasy show at the Luxor...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My fiance and I (yes, ladies go to see this show too) went to see this topless show and we both really enjoyed it. The ladies were beautiful, the show was tasteful, and the main lady, the "MC" I guess you could call her, had a great singing voice!

Visited April 2013