“Please smile” 3 of 5 stars

Whitewater, wi
4 attraction reviews
“Please smile”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to see Fantasy with the Wife. The girls are attractive, and the theater is small. The main host/singer is very good. She introduces the girls and things go from there. It really felt like the dancers were not happy about things. When they touched each other it was very forced/awkward. The dancing was ok, but honestly the girls were the main attraction. Two girls would smile and make the whole thing more erotic, without the smiles the other girls looked bored. The comedian was funny in parts, especially when making fun of the audience. His MJ impression was pretty good as well. Overall I would only see it if the tickets you got were free/cheap. I guess I am just jadded after seeing much better shows in Vegas.

houston
“GIRLS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed this show, beautiful women, good dancing, good singing and a little comedy. Girls were amazing especially Kristin.

Visited April 2013
Toledo, Ohio
25 attraction reviews
“Don't Waste Your Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I have seen a few other adult shows in Vegas and this show is the only one that seemed sleazy and made me uncomfortable. That was mainly the fault of the crowd, though. Normally the adult shows we've been to like Peepshow and Crazy Horse are attended by couples who are respectful and well mannered during the show. At Fantasy, the crowd consisted of college-aged guys wearing caps, t-shirts, shorts, and sandals. These guys were poorly mannered and whistled, made cat calls, and shouted inappropriate things. I felt as though I were at a really trashy strip club.

As for the show itself, if wasn't worth the money and I recommend seeing any of the other adult shows instead of this. Try Peepshow which was far more entertaining and sexier. The Fantasy show was boring and the dance numbers all seemed the same. It was always the group of girls dancing together and they didn't even seem that talented and were never in sync. In fact, one girl was always a full beat ahead of everyone else. The host of the show was a female singer who was filling in for the main girl who was not there. She really wasn't that good of a singer and at times the entertainment was to sit and watch her sing a full song. In the middle of the show a comedian came out and even though there were some funny moments, I found it odd that a comedy show had to be inserted into an adult show. His routine was full of crude humor and just so you know, don't sit in the first chunk or seats which I think are the first 4 or 5 rows. A man in the front row was forced to go on stage and do some embarrassing stuff and a woman from the front row was forced to get physical with the male comedian. Also, random guys from the first chunk of seats are forced to sing which was kind of awkward and embarrassing.

After the show, as we were going through the exit doors, the dancers were waiting so you could take pictures with them. All the young guys stampeded in that direction totally clueless to the fact that they almost knocked several people down.

This show was not sexy and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Spend a little more money to see a quality adult show with talented performers and an audience that has some class.

Bangalore
4 attraction reviews
“Tasteful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Was a bit apprehensive but wanted to experiment so booked this show to go with my wife. I was very pleasantly surprised! Although this is an adult show, after the first 10 seconds, it does not matter. The artists are extremely talented, and put on a great show. You get lost in the music and dance. And the best part is that there are not many rows, so you are really close to the stage, and the artists make eye contact, which really is a wonderful thing.

Edmonton, Canada
23 attraction reviews
“Way better than I expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went to Fantasy with my husband, originally we didn't plan to go to a show on this trip, but after returning to our hotel feeling extremely exhausted from a day of walking, we just wanted to sit down and be entertained!
We got a deal on our tickets because we stayed at the Luxor (and there was an additional $10 off coupon) in the booklet that had our hotel room cards in it! So the price was good ($70 for both of us). There is a bar inside the theatre, so we got drinks and then went in. We took a seat right at the top (back), but there is really no bad seat in this auditorium. If you are on a stag of wanting to be part of the show, then pick something front row (several people got "picked on"...it was hilarious).

This show is awesome for couples, they really do entertain the woman as much as the men. There is a main woman who sings and she's amazing. The humor in the show was also surprising! We laughed a lot!

My only complaint, is that the bathrooms are out in the main area of the Luxor level. So it was a ways to go and having drinks I felt like exploding by the time it was over. I didn't want to leave an miss anything though...lol All in all, it was very entertaining, a great atmosphere and of course the woman were beautiful!